View Single Post
Old 2010-09-29, 6:10am
Karen James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly'sFolly View Post
----

I do too... it just doesn't need to be packaged in the product I take to the torch. The unnecessary bits can be left on the website. They are the sales features, not the meat and potatoes. But I think the formatting issues has been discussed quite a bit...

Then don't print that part.
---

Again, I became a producer at the ripe old age of 29 because I'm direct. I've discovered that 90% of the people I encounter have no idea how to deal with someone who is direct. It's been an issue my whole life... but it is a personality trait and at 46, I'm not likely to change. I feel I constantly have to walk a line between saying what I think and babying it down to not offend.

I have found that as I have gotten older, I have learned how to temper my message. I am going to be 49 tomorrow. Maybe you just need a few more years to understand that.
For this one Holly, you may want to step out from behind the Producer's position and stop giving people direction and join the discussion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Karen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG