Thread: My new website
View Single Post
Old 2018-03-09, 8:10pm
Lizard rescue squad

Default My new website

I am in the process of building a new website specifically for the glass penholders I make. Due to time limitations - as well as my own serious HTML coding limitations - it is going to be fairly basic. In the not too distant future I intend to add some more photos, Paypal buttons so ordering can be done directly from the page(s), as well as flesh out the text a bit.

But I figure it's roughly 80 or 85% done right now, and if anyone wants to take a look and offer any suggestions/critiques, I would appreciate it. I'm not trying to have the greatest website ever made, just one that is functional, reasonably informative, and simple to navigate and use.

As a little extra incentive to take a look, I'll also give anyone who might like to make a purchase a 20% discount off any order they place.

You can find the website here - http://penholdercentral.com

Thanks,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.