View Single Post
Old 2007-05-23, 1:21pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Nothin' like a little pressure

I really don't use the zoom all that often . . . . for about 90% of my photos I position my beads/jewelry in my phototent, macro is turned on, and I get fairly close to my items to take the picture. I take my pictures from the front of the tent so I can get close, not from the top shooting straight dosn like maybe some people do. The only exception would be when I'm photographing a necklace or something larger than just a small strand of beads . .. . THEN I'll probably shoot from farther away with the macro off and sometimes zoom in.
So, I'm not sure about how far you can zoom since I'm usually pretty close to my items and don't need to zoom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.