View Single Post
Old 2007-01-22, 12:46pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurellanestudios View Post
Jeez, another great point - I don't consider myself a hoarder but do have glass collecting dust. Thanks for the inspiration to USE WHAT I HAVE.

Kalera, that's good info about the glass cost per bead. I was ball-parking this and was way off...thought I was spending much more in glass per bead than I guess I am.

Indulge me in another potential cost-saver...do you batch anneal or run the kiln everytime you torch?
I run my 20 AMP Paragon F-130 torch about 8 hours a day every day. Our electric bill has gone up maybe $35 per month since we started running it. Not a big deal in my book.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.