Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-10-10, 4:23pm
Wild at Heart!

Talking Jim Moore Bead Press and tools!!

Wow!

I bought my bead press from Jim Moore last spring and had never used it until now. Let me just tell you I am a bead lining fool!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's super easy to use and does a great job! Not to mention his great customer service!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here is a picture of the tool I bought

And a picture pressing a bead with caps

Here are some of my beads I've cored/capped

I own several of his press tools and love them and now he has "stamp" tools to stamp designs on only one side of your bead or item.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks Jim!!

Kristi

PS: I have no affiliation with Jim other than I was just playing with his tool again and I am having so much fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

??
Old 2007-10-10, 4:53pm

Default Love the tools

I got mine for christmas and was afraid to use it. Now that I know how to use it I love it! I want to cap everything! Or just line them! It is so very easy to use! The new rubber die that sets the bead liner is awesome, it makes everything perfect! I am a tool junkie but all Jim's tools are great.
Old 2007-10-10, 5:00pm

Thank YOU, I've bookmarked his page for purchasing at a later date.

Old 2007-10-10, 6:27pm

Fabulous job! I keep thinking I need one of those bead presses!!

My Daughter and Husband Wrote a book.

The Car Catch-all...the most useful non-lampworking item ever!
Old 2007-10-11, 1:30pm

Thumbs up nice beads

the machine looks great. but wow your beads are wonderful.
bob proulx
Old 2008-02-17, 5:57pm

Default Thanks

I too have been drooling over lined beads. I was looking for info on here and all of your info all over has helped me. Thanks guys.

Kristi those are AMAZING beads..I showed your bead to my aunt the other day and I had to literally rip it back from her gripped hands!
Your talent always amazes me. Should I attain to purchase this (possibly with part of my "tax rebate" check that we are all getting) I hope I can call on you for advice.

Thanks Again
~Chrissie
Old 2008-10-26, 9:44pm

Quote:
Wow!

I bought my bead press from Jim Moore last spring and had never used it until now. Let me just tell you I am a bead lining fool!!

It's super easy to use and does a great job! Not to mention his great customer service!

Here is a picture of the tool I bought

And a picture pressing a bead with caps

Here are some of my beads I've cored/capped

I own several of his press tools and love them and now he has "stamp" tools to stamp designs on only one side of your bead or item.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks Jim!!

Kristi

PS: I have no affiliation with Jim other than I was just playing with his tool again and I am having so much fun!
Can you let me know how I might get one of these presses. I could not find a e-mail adress fof Jim. Thanks
Old 2008-10-26, 9:46pm

My e-mail address is
Old 2008-10-27, 6:07am

I got mine last month, and love it. Haven't had time to play with it much, though.

Old 2008-10-27, 7:47am
Dichro Addict

He makes the best, quality tools out there!!

Old 2008-10-27, 3:12pm
Knob Creek Glass

And I have most of them, thanks to Andrea and to Jim.
Old 2008-10-27, 4:14pm
paminmd

Default Bead Caps

Kristi-
Do you make your bead caps? Are they ss or PMC?
You beads are beautiful & I love the variety of hole sizes that you have cored.
THanks
Pam
Old 2008-10-31, 9:26am

Here is a link for the press!

I use mine all the time!

Jim makes very high quality tools....... there is also a video showing you how it works.

Andrea

Old 2008-11-07, 10:36pm

Thanks so much! I have been wondering how to get cores into my beads. They add a great touch to some pieces. The pictures are great, and I bookmarked the site.