Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2016-07-16, 9:36am
Salt Box Beads

Default Frantz website

I tried to get to the website late last night and I keep getting a large dialog box that states my connection is not private and there may be attempts to steal my credit info from this website....I have tried several other lampwork sites and they are fine. It is just frantz. I do get to the main page but after two or more clicks on the site it pops up.

Anyone else having this problem? I remember this did happen before. I left a msg for them via telephone but they are closed today.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2016-07-16, 12:52pm

Default Frantz Website

Quote:
I tried to get to the website late last night and I keep getting a large dialog box that states my connection is not private and there may be attempts to steal my credit info from this website....I have tried several other lampwork sites and they are fine. It is just frantz. I do get to the main page but after two or more clicks on the site it pops up.

Anyone else having this problem? I remember this did happen before. I left a msg for them via telephone but they are closed today.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hi Lorraine and other LE'ers. There was a problem with our SSL (certificate of security), but it has been resolved, and the security company is reinstating our SSL certificate and we are good to go.

I am sorry if it caused any inconvience for anyone.

I have samples of 10 new colors from CiM. These colors have not yet been packed and shipped to us, nor have they a name, a stock number or a price.

I will have these rods, plus beads made from them to show those who are going to Gathering in New Orleans.

For those of you who are attending the Gathering, you will be receiving a "Gathering" bag and in that bag is a Frantz Certificate. This can be used for a discount at my booth, or you can select a gift from my GIFT TABLE.

Have a nice weekend

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206

Last edited by mikefrantz; 2016-07-16 at 12:56pm.
Old 2016-07-16, 2:57pm
Fried Cat

Quote:
Hi Lorraine and other LE'ers. There was a problem with our SSL (certificate of security), but it has been resolved, and the security company is reinstating our SSL certificate and we are good to go.

I am sorry if it caused any inconvience for anyone.

I have samples of 10 new colors from CiM. These colors have not yet been packed and shipped to us, nor have they a name, a stock number or a price.

I will have these rods, plus beads made from them to show those who are going to Gathering in New Orleans.

For those of you who are attending the Gathering, you will be receiving a "Gathering" bag and in that bag is a Frantz Certificate. This can be used for a discount at my booth, or you can select a gift from my GIFT TABLE.

Have a nice weekend

Mike Frantz
Sweet!!

Can you bring special requests?

When is the new website going to be up?
Old 2016-07-16, 6:51pm

Default New website update

Quote:
Sweet!!

Can you bring special requests?

When is the new website going to be up?
A pound I could do.

We are starting to test the new website in house. Soon we will have selected customers using the new website and looking for problems.

I think we might be up and running in two weeks,.....if everything goes right
And seldom it does

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2016-07-16, 9:46pm
Salt Box Beads

Thank you, It does work perfectly now when I tried again...
Old 2016-07-18, 9:04am
Dancing Moon Shadows

Dang, I wish I could go! Can't wait till Vegas next year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[/b][/i][/font]