Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2017-02-16, 8:01am
Bead Geek

Default Oxygen Plus

Has anyone ordered a concentrator from Oxygen Plus? I saw their ad on this site and ordered an Airsep from them on 2/13. I paid $145.21 for FedEx 2 day shipping as I have orders to fill and my Airsep quit on me. It's now 2/16 and my order is still "processing".

I'm very disappointed at this point. No one answers their customer service number.
Old 2017-02-16, 8:34am

You left out that you were chatting with me at 11PM on 2-13 on my website, the day your unit failed. I had the sense that you needed a unit asap and I took care of your order myself to make sure you got exactly what you needed.

You should have been sent an invoice and a tracking number. Check your spam folder. Your unit shipped on the 14th via priority mail and should be delivered today. I sent all the info to you in a PM a minute ago

Sorry I missed your call this morning. I was on the other line
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2017-02-16, 8:52am
Bead Geek

I did receive an invoice on the morning of the 14th and assumed it had shipped. The invoice did include a tracking number and the email stated "Once your item is picked up by the carrier, your tracking number will reflect accordingly". I was unable to use the tracking number on The FedEx site after several attempts. I assumed it was shipping FedEX as that is the carrier I selected at checkout.

I became very concerned this morning when I logged into my account on O2 Plus and it showed my order was "Processing" not "Shipped". Justin was quick to answer my PM. Thank you. Looks like all of this is a mix up as it was sent USPS instead of FedEx.

I am able to use the number provided on USPS site. If the invoice had stated it was a USPS tracking number the confusion could have been avoided.

Sorry, I should have sent you a PM before jumping in the forums but I called the customer service number and sent an email to O2. Looks like I jumped the gun. And as far as the time. I'm on Central time and was chatting with you at 8:00 pm, not 11:00 PM. My order confirmation email came in at 8:32 PM.

Last edited by Beth S; 2017-02-16 at 9:19am.
Old 2017-02-17, 12:40am
Phill

I have often ordered things to be shipped FedEx and they wind up getting dropped off at my local USPS for delivery on the last mile.

It's a serious pain in the butt and it spins me up good when I am under the gun and they did not tell me about it ahead of time.

Nowadays I know to expect something like that.

Also the FedEx shipping number gets a 92 prefix added to it once it is in the hands of the USPS and not knowing THAT can quadruple the confusion.

From what I can tell this is a thing that FedEx does and they don't tell the shipper that it is going to happen either, it is just part of squeezing the last nickel out of every possible corner that big companies do these days.

Tags
oxygen, oxygen concentrator, oxygen plus