Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2017-09-21, 3:56pm

Default Messy Color Destash

Is it still destash when you are clearing out an old business? I am clearing everything left after closing a glass business over eight years ago. Right now I've got quite a few old CiM uniques listed. I didn't plan on linking here even though I'm having great fun easing back into glass for fun until I saw that there weren't other Messy Colors listed on ebay. The link is to all the Creation is Messy glasses so if anyone else has some to list they should show up also

Link
Old 2017-09-21, 4:18pm
Slogan Challenged...

are you sure about the shipping? Some of it shows $43. for shipping 1/4 lb

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2017-09-21, 8:08pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJohn View Post
are you sure about the shipping? Some of it shows $43. for shipping 1/4 lb
Ummm no! Thank you! It should be weight calculated and I'll combine actual cost shipping. I'll check right now
Old 2017-09-21, 8:35pm

Thanks- looks like I overweight marked two of them. eBay recommended closing and restarting the auctions since they won't change a weight. I'll just invoice those with the correct shipping. Ghee and Elphaba Unique were the problem children I found. I put a note in and if no one notices those buyers will just get a good deal. I know as a buyer I love running across those things