Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-04-17, 5:24am

Loving the blues here. Brent, that blue heart is so pretty. And Ashlea, I love that blue pendant as well.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Etsy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SRA
#H135
Old 2009-04-17, 3:13pm
Torch junkie

Here's a little dragonfly sculpture.

Enjoy!

"It's not the torch you have that makes you better. It's what you learn to do with the torch you have, that makes you better."
Old 2009-04-18, 12:56am
Borosapien

Amazing stuf this month to much to comment about i just love the spider Voic
and i love the sculptures Roger and wow Brent to cool pendants
here are a couple of my bears.

Last edited by marcel; 2009-04-18 at 1:45am. Reason: replaced Photo
Old 2009-04-18, 10:51am
No Problem!

Brent the bold drops topped with beautiful implosions are BOSS dude. I like how the sculptures are looking Roger. The bears are awesome Marcel, the faces really make them, that last one has a great expression.

I have a couple Bonsai that I made last year during yet another seasonal phase of Bonsai madness... The few real ones I started last year weren't growing fast enough for me so I made these for a bit of instant gratification.
The real Bonsai made it through the winter and are starting to take off so I'm finally letting these go. Kind of thinking I might like to make some new ones soon.

Keeping this one cause I dropped it and put it back together.

(Beau & Shani)

Old 2009-04-18, 11:13am
jessica barksdale

i love the bonsai, beau.

jes
i make stuff & also things.

|
Old 2009-04-18, 11:19am
Borosapien

Thank you Beau and i love the bonsai
Old 2009-04-18, 1:43pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolvingBeau View Post
...I have a couple Bonsai that I made last year during yet another seasonal phase of Bonsai madness... The few real ones I started last year weren't growing fast enough for me so I made these for a bit of instant gratification.
The real Bonsai made it through the winter and are starting to take off so I'm finally letting these go. Kind of thinking I might like to make some new ones soon.

Keeping this one cause I dropped it and put it back together.
Ack, you got me with these!!! I'm a long-time Bonsai grower and admirer...very cute! I love the first one especially!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-04-18, 2:30pm
Torch junkie

Thanks for the compliments and those are excellent bonsai trees Beau. Keep up the good work!

I found this little birdy in the kiln this morning.

Enjoy!

"It's not the torch you have that makes you better. It's what you learn to do with the torch you have, that makes you better."
Old 2009-04-20, 12:48am
glass-a-delic

I love Bonsais. Those are beautiful Beau!
Thanks Marcel, the bears are way cool!

I dont remember posting my "three little birds" brooch here, made it some time ago but I thought it would go nice along with Rog's little birdy here

Old 2009-04-20, 6:06am

I like the trees. cool idea. The birds are a great reminder of spring being here..

Old 2009-04-20, 9:56am
boro color bender

Love the banzai... and those birds really are cute as a button.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-04-25, 12:41am

Great work everyone, I love the sculptures!! Here is a couple of pendants I made recently

Old 2009-04-25, 4:33pm

Here's a couple pendants...I've been busy stocking up for local craft shows
Attached Images

Old 2009-04-26, 10:54am
The Venerable Bead

keep em coming this a great show. I have some implosions to show
Attached Images

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2009-04-26, 9:18pm

Those are great paula. I like the loops.
Old 2009-04-26, 11:33pm
don't burn your fingers!

My eyes are melting looking at all of the eye candy!! I am soooo inspired! I actally went out for a few hours tonight and did a nice little warm up session with a bunch of beads, and I hardly ever do beads!!
Old 2009-04-27, 8:18am
The Venerable Bead

Thanks Jonathan! Hey a fellow RI'er wow cool
those loops were taught to me by mr smiley. my customers and I like the jumpring system much better because it makes for such a quick chain and cord change

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2009-04-28, 6:44am
ManBearPig

Old 2009-04-28, 6:58am
glass-a-delic

Beautiful!

Old 2009-04-28, 5:02pm
sorcerer

a few pendants and a wombat for Chris.
Bernard
Attached Images

Old 2009-04-28, 7:38pm

nice wombat.............
Old 2009-04-29, 7:37am

Beautiful show this month, ya'all! What a joy to share. Thank you! Samma

Old 2009-04-30, 2:17pm
Torch junkie

Here's a couple of hermits.

Enjoy!

Old 2009-04-30, 6:35pm

Loving the hermits! They remind me of A House for Hermit Crab, which I read to my second graders. They would LOVE those.
My Etsy

SRA
#H135
Old 2009-05-01, 12:42am

Fumie!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 2009-05-01, 3:48am

Gorgeous!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg9403 View Post
Fumie!!!!!!!!

Old 2009-05-01, 4:41am
boro color bender

So glad the jump ring system is catching on... I think it makes a great piece even better. Nicely done everybody!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-05-01, 9:14am

nice one, Bernie, you're relly rocking that AP!!! when are you in Melbourne?

Running a
by Miema on LPG and oxy bottles and a GTT Mirage.
Old 2009-05-01, 11:13am
No Problem!

Jumpin back in with a few new goodies. Thanks for all the compliments on the Bonsai BTW

A hollow blown pendant.

A couple groovy sets of tiny blown beads.

..and a little Galactic Alchemy

(Beau & Shani)

Last edited by evolvingBeau; 2009-05-01 at 11:16am.
Old 2009-05-01, 2:58pm

Beau...you are definitely one of my favorite lampworkers. Everytime i see your work it inspires me to want to make blown beads. I really need to set some time aside for it.