Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-11-02, 4:12am

My frit sample arrived. Hopefully I will get time to play with it this weekend I will post pictures in the gallery when I have beads
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-11-02, 9:53am

Hi FabFrit, interesting that 1) you got a package returned by a Michigan post office, 2) I live in Michigan, and 3) I have not received my frit sample yet, hmmmm.

I know that Beadtress lives not far away from me and I see ^^^ that she just got hers, yay! I bet I'll get mine shortly.

Thanks for your generosity,
Helene
Old 2013-11-02, 12:32pm
tweetysweetie

Helene, I do believe it was your frit sample that came limping home, lol. Our p.o. doesn't have barcodes across the bottom when they process, thats' how the clerk knew it was the Michigan p.o.....you'll recognize the poor little critter as looking pretty beat up and I'd look that way too if I'd been subjected to the manhandling that envelope has gone through!

I argued with them that I'd already paid for mailing once, wasn't doing it again and no, they didn't deserve 20 more cents either, it was somebody's error and not mine...so hopefully you'll get it soon, as the postmaster personally hand stamped it, put it in the special handling bin herself.....probably all done with a smile and flourish to get me the hell out of the lobby....I'm not a happy person to deal with when my pain killers have reached the end of the road....I could have paid the extra .20 to just be done with it, but it had become a matter of principal by that time. ok, let me know when you get it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-11-02, 2:42pm

My beads in the kiln. I really like the way one turned out. I hope I still like it when it comes out of the kiln. I should be able to post pics tomorrow.

Helene I wonder which Michigan P.O. returned it. I know one of my suppliers here had one of my orders returned to her for the same reason. She reweighed it at home and then took it to the P.O. and made them reweigh it in front of her to prove that she did indeed have sufficient postage on it. I also had an order from someone else come up missing in Allen Park, MI and they never have found or gotten it to me. Someone must have needed a glass press more than I did...grrr

Old 2013-11-02, 3:55pm
flight risk

Just posted some photos in the gallery thread...

Old 2013-11-02, 6:59pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I would love to try some of your frit on my fused glass village houses (more info and picture in the Fuse section of LE).

Old 2013-11-03, 8:26am

Pictures posted

Old 2013-11-04, 2:38pm

I received your frit and can't wait to test it! It will be next week before I can... I have a 3-day craft show coming up this weekend and not torching at the moment. I won't forget though. thanks again!

follow me on Instagram @tinkercreekcreations
Old 2013-11-05, 9:08am

YAY! I received my poor forlorn envelope of Wanderlust frit today in Michigan. I guess "Wanderlust" is a good name since my sample wandered all over the US before I finally got it >grin<

I am very excited to try it because I love pastels. I hope to torch on Thursday and will post pics in the frit gallery.

Thank you Catharine,
Helene
Old 2013-11-05, 9:12am

BTW, Beadtress, our Post Office went under the government money saving scalpel. Now all of our mail goes to a bigger town 50 miles away, gets sorted, then comes back. So if I mail a card to my Mom who lives 10 miles away from me, first it goes to Grand Rapids, gets sorted, then comes back and gets delivered. What used to get delivered next day now takes at least three or four days. Stoopid.

--Helene
Old 2013-11-05, 11:37am

Helene, the same thing happens here too. It used to be that we had a separate slot to sort mail for our town, not that way any longer. I have noticed that all of my priority packages go to Allen Park, MI first, even if it comes from Grand Rapids which is closer to me than it is to Allen Park.

Old 2013-11-22, 7:10pm
Whatevs

finally got some pics up...thanks for letting me try it!