Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-08-07, 10:54am

Default Price Tags

What do you guys do? I am changing my logo and think it's time to change my price tag layout as well. Do guys uses colors? Do you use your logo's at all? Do you do your logo on one side and price on the other? What do you print you's on and where do you get them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Need custom made price tags? Check out my friend
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
! Mention my name.
I LOVE these cards, plus they make life a little easier when getting ready for shows!

Old 2006-08-07, 12:42pm
Formerly SirWatson

I use the cheapo tags on a string with the price written on one side.

These are the ones I bought:

http://www.jewelrysupply.com/index.p...ducts_id=13110

<><
Old 2006-08-07, 5:21pm

Default me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWatson
I use the cheapo tags on a string with the price written on one side.

These are the ones I bought:

http://www.jewelrysupply.com/index.p...ducts_id=13110
I use the same, however I would like a more professional look to my jewelry. I'd love a tag with something written on it about the process this piece went through, have contact info (web site, phone #, e-mail) possible logo and price on other side.
Old 2006-08-07, 5:35pm
make beads not war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna T.
I use the same, however I would like a more professional look to my jewelry. I'd love a tag with something written on it about the process this piece went through, have contact info (web site, phone #, e-mail) possible logo and price on other side.
For me, instead of all of that information on a tag, I have all the information on a little sheet to be included in the package. Makes for a cleaner look in my opinion.
Old 2006-08-07, 5:57pm
Formerly SirWatson

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design
For me, instead of all of that information on a tag, I have all the information on a little sheet to be included in the package. Makes for a cleaner look in my opinion.
Yes, I agree the extra card idea. I know a few other lampworkers who do that, and it is really classy.

<><
Old 2006-08-08, 10:48am

I also like the idea of the extra card. I do not use price tags on stuff. Although it would probably be a good idea to keep me consistant!

Old 2006-08-09, 5:40am

Here is a useful thread on price tags for individual beads: http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show...ght=price+tags

In that thread they talk about a Brother "P-Touch" labeler -- does anyone have any experience with that machine? My question is - how small is the smallest font size?

I personally don't like the look of the monofilament+folded tag. In my opinion all that string clutters up the display. I have seen tiny sticker dots used successsfully. If you display your beads on a rod (which is good security), you can put the dot right next to the hole. I worry about customers thinking the tiny sticker covers some fatal flaw or ugly glob, but they probably don't.

JanMD

Last edited by JanMD; 2006-08-09 at 5:45am.