Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-08-25, 10:35pm

Thumbs up Andrea Guarino - Master/Silver Class - February 20 - 22, 2009

I have just scheduled another Master's Class in my studio in Port Townsend, WA.

You can get info on the class here.

http://andreaguarino.com/masterclass.html

Take care!
Andrea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-25, 11:32pm
Heart Of Glass Beads

Dang...

Can someone loan me $1000 so I can take this class?

Seriously though -this class looks incredible and i would LOVE to take it... now I just need to figure out how.

Shine-On Glow In The Dark Glass available in 104, 96, 90 COE. PM for Details
Old 2008-08-26, 9:28pm
Channeling Chaos

Carla-
You are right this is an incredible class. If you can find a way to go you will not regret it.
Alana
Old 2008-09-08, 8:35pm
Senior Moment

Can you loan me the money also? And don't forget the flight tickets, hotel and meals for me too. Please!

Old 2008-09-08, 9:04pm
Wild at Heart!

Andrea is the BEST!! If you can take it, you won't be disappointed

??
Old 2008-11-10, 8:50pm
Certified Glassaholic!

Just got back from Andrea's class and I have to say it's a MUST TAKE!!! I had so much fun and learned so much. It's totally worth it!

-Yee

Old 2008-11-10, 10:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeepers View Post
Just got back from Andrea's class and I have to say it's a MUST TAKE!!! I had so much fun and learned so much. It's totally worth it!

-Yee
Hi Yee!
Thank you!!!! It was so nice to meet you and Kevin! I had a great time with all of you!!!!

Post some of your beads!
Andrea

Old 2008-11-10, 10:45pm

Just had a student transfer from my December 5, 6, and 7 class to my February class..... so there is an opening if anyone is interested!

Andrea

Old 2008-11-11, 9:52am
Certified Glassaholic!

Here are some quick pics of the beads we made in Andrea's class. All the silver caps were also part of the class.

These are addictive so beware!!

-Yee

Old 2008-11-11, 10:13am
make beads not war

I love the one you left coppery, blue-ish! I highly recommend people to take the class. You learn so much in 3 fun-filled days.
Old 2008-11-11, 11:27am

Yee your beads look great! I may steal your photos for my blog later today!!!!

Andrea

Old 2008-11-11, 11:29am
Broken

Great pics Yee! Those beads are gorgeous, my favorite is that little one you did. You guys were a lot of fun!

Old 2008-11-11, 11:50am
Certified Glassaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotter View Post
Yee your beads look great! I may steal your photos for my blog later today!!!!

Andrea
Steal away

I'm sitting here trying to buy all the stuff I "need" and it's getting crazy because I'm needing to shop for best prices (can't help it....it's the asian part of me!!!) and I have 3 different places with carts currently going. I've got Rio Grande, Contenti, and Otto Frei all going strong at the same time! And...I still need to place a glass order. Melissa is handling the powders I think. Yeah...this is getting scary

Oh...I already placed an order for the texture mats from cool tools. Thankfully that's all I ordered from them.

Back to shopping!

Old 2008-11-11, 11:59am
make beads not war

There's nothing wrong with getting the best deal.

And we were fun... when we talked.
Old 2008-11-11, 12:30pm
Certified Glassaholic!

I wish there was a place that had ALL the stuff I need in one place. The shipping from all these different sources is killing me.

Old 2008-11-12, 5:54pm
Certified Glassaholic!

I was so taken by the beads from the first day I totally forgot to post these....

Hearts:

From left: ammonite, top: sea garden, right: moth wing

-Yee