Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-09-29, 11:41am
Fire Diva

Default Tampa Area Lampwork Gathering

Hi fellow Tampa Bay area lampworkers!

Please join us for a Tampa Bay area glass get-together on October 11, 2008 at 5 pm.

More information can be found at:

Tampa Area Glass Get-Together 10/11

or please pm me your email address for an evite!!

I can't wait for all of us to meet!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by paintingwithglass; 2008-09-29 at 11:44am.
Old 2008-09-29, 12:05pm

Hi Fey,
Left a comment on the site for you. Carl and I will be there. Hope all the glass and lampworkers show up. I will be putting the word out for you at the shop.
Geneva
Old 2008-09-29, 3:05pm
Fire Diva

Thanks Geneva! Looking forward to seeing you and Carl.

Old 2008-10-12, 6:17am

Fey,
Your get together was fantastic. Girl, you really worked hard for this thing to happen. The Industrial Arts Center is a great addition to the community. Everyone was mesmerized by you demo. And Carl was tickled to win one of your Lizards in the door prize. It was really great meeting the Lampworkers in the area. Can't wait for another.
Geneva
Old 2008-10-13, 5:03pm
boro color bender

Dang it... missed it.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-10-13, 5:30pm

Yea Brent you would of loved the place, out in a courtyard. It's a nice little hot shop, furnace glory hole, kilns, torches, and oh yea females, though we had quite a few men there. Fey did a great job.
Geneva
Old 2008-10-15, 10:27am
Fire Diva

Hi Geneva!! thank you so much!!! It was a lot of fun! Awwww....shucks...that is cute....Glad to hear Carl enjoyed winning a Lizard. I was thrilled to finally meet you!

Our next get together is Saturday, November 8th at 5pm Brent. Hope you can make it then.

Old 2008-11-04, 5:25am
boro color bender

I probably can make it...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2008-11-04, 9:29am
<--Want a Kiss

Brent, you should come. You'd love this place. See ya'll saturday.

mini cc w/EX-15 oxycon
Old 2008-11-07, 5:30am
boro color bender

Ok, I'll try.

Old 2008-11-07, 6:13am
Happy Beadmaker!

Default Just saw this!!!

Just saw this, wish I could come!!! Where is the location...I'm teaching a workshop in Tampa that day, maybe could stop over after????

Best,
Lea

~
~
~
Old 2008-11-07, 6:58am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Zinke View Post
Just saw this, wish I could come!!! Where is the location...I'm teaching a workshop in Tampa that day, maybe could stop over after????

Best,
Lea
http://industrialartscenter.org/

It's here... looks very nice.

Old 2008-11-11, 10:26am
Fire Diva

Hi Lea and Brent! Sorry you all did not make it over. We had a blast. Perhaps in December? Our next get together is Dec. 13th at the Industrial Arts Center.

More info can be found here

Old 2008-11-11, 10:28am
Fire Diva

and if you PM me your email address I can add you to our eVite list and eMail list.

Old 2008-11-11, 10:38am
Fire Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Zinke View Post

Best,
Lea

Hi Lea! Where did you teach in Tampa? Is there another glass place I am not aware of??

Hope it went well!!!!