AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-07-13, 11:18pm

Default Promoting Your Facebook Sales

With so many of us selling on Facebook, I wrote a tut about marketing there specifically aimed at the private pages there.

I will be writing a part two with my tips for keeping track of what you are selling where - with so many sales venues, it can be overwhelming! That will be up later in the week!

Hope you find this useful!

http://hollysfollybeads.blogspot.com...ook-sales.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-07-14, 2:49am
Steph

Very useful read - thanks Holly

My Etsy Shop and Inner Depth Tutorial:

Come like me at:
Old 2014-07-14, 12:38pm

Steph, Glad you enjoyed it!

I have updated regarding asking for shares on FB... this is against TOS, however you CAN ask for likes or comments! Which still gets you out there!

Old 2014-07-14, 8:52pm

Part two with downloadable spreadsheet is now live!

http://hollysfollybeads.blogspot.com...different.html

Old 2021-03-09, 7:21am

Very helpful info. Thank you
Old 2023-10-20, 12:56pm

Thank you very helpful to know this information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
facebook, marketing crap, sales