Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-02-09, 9:23am
Lover of Life

Default Props for Donna (cgbeads)!

I ordered the Disc Spacers roller last month, and it arrived to me in Canada in good time, unfortunately, in two pieces. Somewhere along the line the postal service had made a mess of it. I let Donna know, and got my new one in even better time, with no extra charge! Even the conversation about the ordeal was pleasant and fun. I've really enjoyed dealing with Donna. Her products are fabulous, and her shipping is waaaaaay reasonable (often across the border shipping costs keep me from buying from the USA), and she is a very sweet and warm person. Thanks Donna!!!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2010-02-09, 9:27am

Oh, I will "ditto" everything you have said. She is a pleasure to deal with and I love her products...that's why I almost own all of them!

Kathie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kathie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-02-09, 11:15am

I 'Ditto" everything! I have many of the rollers and absolutely love them

Old 2010-02-14, 1:32am
I speak Murrini!

I triple Ditto your double Ditto!
Donna's wonderful!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro