Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-12-28, 2:46pm

Default Paypal option for raku rods and 104 dichro

Anyone know where I can purchase some raku rods or stringers and 104 coe dichro strips that takes paypal.
I tried to order from Jodel but could not find a paypal option and I really need to pay with paypal.

Ruth
Old 2006-12-28, 2:49pm
I've got goodies!

I don't know if she carries Raku, but Rocio has the BEST 104 dichro.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LE members get 5% off all purchases!!
Coupon code LE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-12-28, 3:38pm

I've got raku rods, but not dichro- starting at Rocio sounds like a good plan- they have great products and service!
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-12-28, 4:06pm
Fusing Glass

Quote:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I second third or fourth that!
Old 2006-12-28, 9:26pm

Quote:
I've got raku rods, but not dichro- starting at Rocio sounds like a good plan- they have great products and service!
Ok I am having a bad day. I guess I used all my shopping skills at Christmas and now I am just shopping stupid.
Can you pm me with a link to the raku rods you have I can't seem to find them. I want a 1/4 pound.

Thanks guys I ordered the dichro from fineartbyrocio it looks like it is going to be yummy.

Ruth
Old 2006-12-28, 9:34pm

Ruth- I'll pm as well -
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-12-28, 11:27pm

Thanks guys. I now have both orders completed. Looking forward to working with new vendors.

Ruth
Old 2007-01-10, 9:53pm

Quote:

Quote:
Ruth- I'll pm as well -
Can't say enough about the two vendors you guys found for me. The service was incredible with smooth easy payment through paypal, no tricky shopping carts and shipping was fast.

The raku is wonderful and came in rods that were just the right size for what I do.
The dichroic glass was just incredible. I have never gotten dichro with as much color and sparkle before.
I am one happy camper.
Thanks guys,
Ruth
Old 2007-01-10, 10:23pm

I'm so glad to hear it- have fun with the glass- I am going to need to go dichro shopping myself soon- it just looks like fun to at least try
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2007-01-10, 11:51pm

I'll third/fourth/fifth what others have said about the dichro from R4 - wonderful sparkle and it's almost impossible to burn! Like all the rest of their glass it's awesome stuff, and the service can't be beat.
Carol