Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2015-04-15, 12:14pm
Lampworkaholic!

Default Thanks Frantz Art Glass!

I ordered some 12-inch 3/16 mandrels from Frantz for a custom order, but mistakenly was sent 9-inch ones. I actually like working with 9-inch mandrels, but my kiln is so deep, I can't move them as the beads cool.

I sent Frantz an email saying I needed to exchange them and get the 12-inch size asap, and that I'd call when they were open. But then I decided to just use the 9-inch mandrels and make do, since my customer had been waiting so patiently.

Today I got an email from Frantz saying they were shipping me the 12-inch size and to just keep the 9-inch ones. I thought that was really nice. Above and beyond customer service.

Thank you!

Liz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2015-04-15, 2:44pm
Slogan Challenged...

Very nice!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2015-04-16, 8:42pm
Phill

Aye That!

Large amounts of Way Cool !
Old 2015-04-20, 9:06am

Their service is truly exceptional!
Old 2015-04-22, 12:21pm

They always take great care of me!!!!! Everyone I know has always experienced great service!!!

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2015-08-18, 3:22pm

Just bumpin' instead of creating a new thread. I ordered (for the first time) back a few weeks ago during the 50% off sale. Set up an account, put in an order, got confirmation of shipping the same day (a Friday). The package arrived on the following Wednesday from Canada Post (over a holiday weekend).

Very happy with the whole experience
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2017-03-30, 11:32am

Smile Customer Service

Thank you so much for your kind words, Elizabeth! We really appreciate the feedback. I will make sure that our customer service representative knows (even though I am a little late on seeing this ha ha)!

Quote:
I ordered some 12-inch 3/16 mandrels from Frantz for a custom order, but mistakenly was sent 9-inch ones. I actually like working with 9-inch mandrels, but my kiln is so deep, I can't move them as the beads cool.

I sent Frantz an email saying I needed to exchange them and get the 12-inch size asap, and that I'd call when they were open. But then I decided to just use the 9-inch mandrels and make do, since my customer had been waiting so patiently.

Today I got an email from Frantz saying they were shipping me the 12-inch size and to just keep the 9-inch ones. I thought that was really nice. Above and beyond customer service.

Thank you!

Liz

1 (800) 839-6712 x 207
Old 2017-03-30, 11:33am

Smile Customer Service

That is so great to hear, SnowFox! That is an amazing shipping time -- wow!

Quote:
Just bumpin' instead of creating a new thread. I ordered (for the first time) back a few weeks ago during the 50% off sale. Set up an account, put in an order, got confirmation of shipping the same day (a Friday). The package arrived on the following Wednesday from Canada Post (over a holiday weekend).

Very happy with the whole experience
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 (800) 839-6712 x 207