Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

View Poll Results: Would you buy a COE 96 ivory that reacts with silver?
Yes, please! 139 93.29%
No, thank you. 3 2.01%
I'm not sure. 7 4.70%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-11-04, 5:30pm
I'm a lilac!

Default Do you want a COE 96 reactive ivory?

This is to tie in with the other thread in the Kiosk, to help show the actual numbers of people who would like to use a silver-reactive ivory in COE 96.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-11-04, 5:47pm
Master Procrastinator

I'm in for sure!!

Old 2011-11-04, 6:17pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Me too!

--
--
--

Old 2011-11-04, 6:18pm

Location: Loving Bermuda, dreaming of Africa and looking forward to Maine!

Maybe do a post in the Family Room to let people know the poll is on?
Old 2011-11-04, 6:42pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Absolutely!!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2011-11-04, 6:42pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Of course I want!!!!!
Pretty PLEASE.

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2011-11-04, 6:46pm

YES, YES, YES ... PLEASE!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-11-04, 8:16pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Me, me, me!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-11-04, 9:41pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

I will need LOTS of it. I want to use it in the furnace, so I will buy pounds and pounds!

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Old 2011-11-04, 10:33pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Maybe do a post in the Family Room to let people know the poll is on?
GREAT idea! Will do.

Old 2011-11-04, 11:48pm

If HELL YES!!!! was an answer, that would be me.

Old 2011-11-05, 5:13am
Hummel factory reject

Absolutely yes.

Old 2011-11-05, 6:22am
formerly Marella

For sure....I would love it in a 96

~
~
~
Old 2011-11-05, 9:13am
maybe tomorrow

Shortly after I started lampworking I was using a lot of Uroboros and Gaffer, but I stopped because most of my beads have organic leanings, and I could do so much more with a reactive ivory involved. So I have a bunch of glass just sitting there, waiting for a 96 coe reactive ivory. I will be THRILLED if they actually make it!

Old 2011-11-05, 10:52am
Meet Molly

Yes, I would!

Neomi
Old 2011-11-05, 11:30am

What Diane Woodall said!
Old 2011-11-05, 11:57am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Woo hoo, we're up to 37!

Old 2011-11-05, 1:46pm
Triumphantly Knit!

Yes please.

namaste
Rowyn

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
Old 2011-11-05, 2:02pm

I would!

Old 2011-11-05, 3:09pm
Kathy

Yes of course.

Bedazzle Tubes on Facebook

Old 2011-11-05, 11:26pm
Bohemian Bead Peddler

If we had a dark ivory in the 90 or 96 COE's, I'd buy several lbs. just to start out with, the options would be endless for creating interesting, beautiful work. Dark Ivory would really open up a lot of color combos!

I love COE 90 and 96, but I have been using COE 104 for about a year now because of the wide variety of silver colors available. 104 is my least favorite glass to work with, but for silver glass colors, I'm stuck with it.

Old 2011-11-06, 8:32am

yes
Old 2011-11-06, 9:26am

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this since I answered the poll YES! Imagine being able to use all of those yummy Reichenbach 96 colors and create the same organic reactions we can only do now with 104 and 90.

Kalera, if you make this happen you'll be a hero.

Old 2011-11-06, 10:57am
I'm a lilac!

Hee hee, it won't be me making it happen, it will be everyone getting together and showing how useful it would be for us! But yes, for years I have wished I could use the awesome reactivity of Reichenbach and other colors with a silver-reactive ivory... especially being able to encase with Uroboros clear! So I am crossing my fingers with great hope.

Old 2011-11-06, 2:52pm
randomly active member

I would love to see Uroboros make it in sheet for fusing as well as rod. Then I could finally narrow down the number of COEs I need to keep track of in my studio.
.:.

Old 2011-11-07, 7:59pm
I'm a lilac!

60 yes votes! That's great!

Old 2011-11-07, 8:37pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Awesome! I keep checking it daily, it's so cool to see the numbers going up and up!

Old 2011-11-07, 8:51pm

Definitely put me in the "yes" column.

Old 2011-11-07, 10:10pm

Yes I would be interested a coe 96 reactive glass. Thanks, Paula
Old 2011-11-08, 6:23am
Master Lurker

Absolutely! That would be awesome!