Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-11-08, 2:36pm
Wait.....what?

Default Gotta love ABR

I'm very new to boro and not quite sure what I need so I'm ordering in very small quantities.
But ABR gets my order done quickly and shipped pretty dang fast for ground shipping.
And they even called me at home to help me save some money by suggesting they cut down my rods to an easier shipping length.

Gotta love a company that goes the extra mile for even the small customers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-11-09, 7:42am

Thanks for the kind words! We always love to hear things like that. We appreciate it
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-11-09, 11:59am

Default ABR always first to help

They are great. The're honesty and willingness to help us "nubbies" is such a resourse. I have nothing but the highest respect for the entire team.

Suzanne
Old 2010-11-10, 7:42pm

Couldn't agree more - ABR rocks. They are always always always prompt, professional and helpful. Love them!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-11-18, 3:31am

Thanks ABR, Got my DH on Tuesday, way to go, that was just quick. Great service, great packageing, real quick shipping, and so pleasant to deal with.
I will be using them so much more, because of the great service and now that the canadian dollar is almost par.

Val

Last edited by skippystretch; 2010-11-18 at 3:33am.
Old 2010-11-18, 6:36am
Did someone say SALE?

Word. They always take good care of me. Although... I have not seen Cody in a while... I think you are due to come to an ISLAGA meeting, Mister!! lol We miss ya!
Old 2010-11-19, 4:16am
Cat herder

I purchased my Minor from them at Bead Fest a few months back. Their face-to-face customer service led me to look at them first when I decided I needed to purchase more glass. I just placed an order with them a few days ago. Got a call the next day to tell me they were out of stock on a few types of glass (other companies would have just sent an email). They discussed the options with me, including telling me they had just received a pallet that could have my items on it (but they wouldn't know until they broke into it later that day). I decided to wait and see what was on the pallet, and they said they would get back to me. Although they never called me back, I got an email the next day saying my entire order had shipped. FedEx says it will arrive today.
To sum it up, it was refreshing to deal with a company that still knows how to treat a customer right.
Old 2010-11-19, 4:40am

Yes, I agree...ABR is great. I had the pleasure of shopping there last weeks and let me tell you it was like setting a girl free in a jewelry store! I had bought some oxy hoses to hook up my two concentrators and realized I had the wrong connections on the ends, I mailed it to them on Friday afternoon and it was back in my hands Wednesday! They have great customer service and a great staff of guys!

Kathie
P.S. For all you girls out there...Cody, he looks like John Stamos! lol!

Kathie

Old 2010-11-19, 10:52am

Old 2010-11-19, 11:00am

you guys tell me
Attached Images

Old 2010-11-19, 11:32am

lol!!!!

He looks like John Stamos ER style, not General Hospital! Nothing will change my mind!

Kathie

Kathie

Old 2010-11-19, 11:33am

P.S. Cody...mind you, all those guys are jealous!

Kathie

Kathie

Old 2010-11-19, 11:44am

we were just kidding with Cody!

he's a super pimp, we all know it

Old 2010-11-19, 12:34pm

just to be fair, there is definitely a resemblance

Old 2010-11-19, 8:37pm

Ah, that's more like it!

Kathie

Kathie