Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-08-01, 1:27pm

Default Heading to LAUSCHA, What do you Need?

Heading to LAUSCHA, What do you NEED?

Text me at: 305.323.2363

Yes, it's that time again! Heading to Lauscha and my annual sojourn to the famed Lauscha factory, Farbglashütte Lauscha. Truly, I'm on my way to the airport in 2 hours. So here's the thing: Lauscha is having a SALE on some wonderful colors. I'm happy to shop for you while I'm there.

However, I'm there with Cesare Toffolo and Vittorio Costantini helping out with research on a book. So I don't have the ability to be looking around for quarter pounds of this or that….We're going to be busy, but still I'd like to offer to be your eyes and ears while I'm there...

You'll need to order a kilo per color minimum, which is 2.2 pounds.
What I'm really reaching out here for are folks who want orders that are at least $100.

IF YOU ORDER $750 OR MORE, YOU GET THE WHOLESALE PRICE LIST, WHICH IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BALL GAME, AND ONE I URGE YOU TO PLAY….

Anyway, I'm outta here, but I wanted to let you all know I'm happy to shop for you. And if you want some Christmas ornaments, hand blown, from the birthplace of glass ornaments, I'd love to be your personal shopper……There used to be dozens of ornament makers here in Lauscha. Now there's just 3 or 4. Drat Asian imports1!!! Give me a budget and a color scheme, styles desired, etc., and we can send you photos via phone and get your approval!

And so……let me know! And if it takes a little while for me to get back to you, well, it's because I'm on the road. Visiting with FAMILY this weekend. Get to LAUSCHA on Tuesday.

Love you guys!
-Firelady

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-08-01, 1:37pm

10 kg of Schweinshaxe please

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2014-08-01, 1:51pm

Might have a little trouble getting that through customs Mikey! But actually I do need to talk to you about the Sale Colors. Is there someone I should contact at work, or should we have our usual collaborative fun?
Old 2014-08-01, 2:28pm

Marcie - Have a great time!!!! Safe Travels!!!
Old 2014-08-01, 2:57pm

Quote:
Might have a little trouble getting that through customs Mikey! But actually I do need to talk to you about the Sale Colors. Is there someone I should contact at work, or should we have our usual collaborative fun?
Colaboration

More fun

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2014-08-01, 3:09pm
Fried Cat

I'm in Ireland myself, I'm not able to text. But I'd like a few rabbit themed Christmas ornaments! Maybe a reindeer or fox? No budget on the rabbit, mid range on others. Six ornaments total, my tree colors are red. But I add a new animal or two each year.

I also want a few (3-4) pounds of assorted Candy Cane, Christmas colors, red green and gold. Something really striking. The same price as on your website is okay, more or less plus shipping.

My email is
. I'm not 100% sure I'll be within internet access until Sunday night after Friday morning.

Last edited by SGA; 2014-08-01 at 3:16pm.
Old 2014-08-01, 7:50pm
Lampworkaholic!

I'd be interested in the wholesale price list and perhaps a larger order.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2014-08-02, 5:22am

I'm in Australia so can't text
Am interested in wholesale list, (we can import up to $1000 duty free here) can you ship from Lauscha to Oz? I would go a couple of 20kg boxes (clear, 7 x trans, olive, steel blue and cocoa). Cheers, Fiona