Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2018-07-13, 3:17am

Default BLOOMING ORCHID. Tutorial for lampworkers.

Name:  титул.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  67.7 KB

This tutorial is intended for those who work with COE 104 glass.

In this tutorial you will find step-by-step instructions on how to make a pendant with an orchid flower without mandrel.
The instruction shows the technique of making a murrini of complex design as well as using it in implosion. The technique also includes applying transparent and opaque enamels.
You will learn how to make a multi-layer implosion so that new layers of petals are immersed into a mass of glass, without deforming the previous ones.
Also, the technology of making a lentil pendant without a mandrel and, therefore, without a hole inside glass is shown. You will see how to make a ribbed tubular bale from glass to attach a cord or chain to the pendant.
More than two hundred photos and eighteen diagrams will help you to understand the procedure easily.
The tutorial is accompanied by a video guide on the technique of pulling murrini, which is often a special difficulty for those who are just starting to make murrini. The link is on Page 10.
I use a powerful torch for making murrini, because I make a lot of them. But it is also possible to use a less powerful torch like Minor or Mega Minor from Nortel, as confirmed by my master classess students. It just takes more time.

Name:  конец.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  53.3 KB

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6139487..._home_active_2

All my tutorials: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ElenaHernb...on_id=20271619