LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-11-15, 5:12am

Default Art in the Round???

Can anyone share experiences with this company? I ordered their coring tool, but have received no correspondence other than an autogenerated email. When I go to their site, the customer service ask a question page isn't functional. Now I'm a little concerned.
Old 2013-11-15, 5:25am

I have purchased from him and have also talked to him on the phone when I had trouble ordering. This was 3 years ago. He did take a long time sending me the stuff but he told me that it would take a long time because he wasnt able to keep up with the orders. Since then I needed further instructions, emailed him and he responded.
Old 2013-11-15, 5:35am

I have ordered from him with no problems at all. I would give him a call. Very nice guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-11-15, 9:16am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillianw View Post
Can anyone share experiences with this company? I ordered their coring tool, but have received no correspondence other than an autogenerated email. When I go to their site, the customer service ask a question page isn't functional. Now I'm a little concerned.
Hi Lillian,
I just called you at the number you gave when you ordered. Sorry the support system does seem to be down today. I'm looking into it. For now you can email me or call me at the number I left on your voicemail. my email is just dave at the name of my company -> com or PM me here. You'll find lots of posts about me and my tools here on LE:

www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98334

That one is about the Impress, originally posted in the Sale Rack forum, and later moved to this forum. The tool was originally named Xpress, later changed to Impress. That thread has 112,765 views and 944 replies, most of them from happy customers. I have customers in 30 countries, and have sold well over 1,500 Impress tools to date. None have been returned due to dissatisfaction. I also make and sell the BeaDreamer tools, and many thousands of them are out there worldwide as well. I assure you I am for real.

I'll keep trying to contact you to address any concerns you have about your order.

Regards,
Dave

Old 2013-11-15, 5:21pm

I just want to clear up any possible misunderstanding here... This order was placed on November 13th 2013. The package has now been shipped, on November 15th.
The support link now works on the website.
Dave

Last edited by DaveF; 2013-11-15 at 5:22pm. Reason: Added note re support link
Old 2013-11-15, 9:26pm
Glass-aholic

Dave is an awesome guy with great products! I've been using his reamers along with many others for years! My first beadreamer lasted me about 3500 beads! Really great.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:
Old 2013-11-15, 10:15pm

I'd say this order was expedited with great service! I own two of Dave's coring tools, and got great service then, too. I liked the first tool so well that I ordered another one for a "backup" but I haven't needed it after coring hundreds of beads.
Old 2013-11-16, 7:59am
Peerless Thread Killer

I've ordered tools from Dave and he's been great, for what it's worth.