No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2007-11-12, 11:12am
Sorry for party rockin'

Talking Bead Market in Fort Worth, TX

Hey everybody!

I'm doing the Bead Market in Fort Worth again this year, sharing a table with Roma (www.romazone.com) . .. so if you can, swing by to say hi!!

I'll have a bunch of beads (sets, focals, earring pairs, snowmen, sterling capped Pandora-type, etc) and Roma sells tools, wire, and supplies for wireworking and metalworking and she also teaches workshops.

This is only my second bead show, so I'd also welcome any suggestions on my table setup since I still don't know what the heck I'm doing

It's this weekend, Saturday 11/17 and Sunday 11/18:

AMON CARTER EXHIBIT HALL

WILL ROGERS CENTER

3400 Burnett Tandy Dr

Ft. Worth, Texas 76107

Show hours: Saturday 10:00 - 5:00, Sunday 10:00 - 4:00

Hope to see you there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-11-15, 6:55am
glass melter

Well Ginny, you know that I'll see you there, but of course, it is because I have a table, too! I'll have fused dichro pendants and earrings, and also lampwork beadies...

I hope business is good so that I can spend some of my earned money buying a Ginny flower (you are bringing some, aren't you???) and I can always find a tool I need from Roma - I don't think that I've ever left her booth at Grapevine in May empty handed!
Old 2007-11-16, 6:27am
Sorry for party rockin'

GREAT! I look forward to seeing you Donna

Try having a table NEXT TO Roma, it just makes it that much easier to figure out new stuff I need

I'll probably be bringing about 20 flowers . . . so, cross my fingers that they're popular

See ya tomorrow

Old 2007-11-16, 7:45am
Pink-tini anyone?

You girls have a great show this weekend!!

Old 2007-11-16, 12:14pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Thanks Jane, I'm looking forward to it

Old 2007-11-16, 6:26pm
glass melter

Missed seeing you there to set up today, Ginny - but I did talk to Roma. I am off in a corner - you guys do have an awesome spot near the entrance!