Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-10-08, 1:54pm
File not found

Default Lost in the depths of the Darkside

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kimberly; 2012-04-20 at 6:31pm.
Old 2007-10-08, 2:09pm
Boro Brat

Old 2007-10-08, 2:19pm

Welcome!!!! (Anyone remember that cartoon dog that used to hold his paw up to his mouth and snicker? Darn, what was his name....senior moment here. Well, anyway, picture him here ) I sent you a PM, boro applicable

Old 2007-10-08, 2:21pm
yukue fumei

Muttley

Kimberly--YAY! Welcome to the darkside!

nagi

Old 2007-10-08, 2:23pm

That's it!!!!!! Thank you, would have driven me nuts all night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagibeads View Post
Muttley

Kimberly--YAY! Welcome to the darkside!

Old 2007-10-08, 2:40pm
The Venerable Bead

heeheeheeheehee
Attached Images

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-10-08, 2:52pm
yukue fumei

tehehehehe

nagi

Old 2007-10-08, 3:37pm
Type ZZZ personality

Welcome, Kimberly, welcome.... it's nice here in the dark....

How about some pictures?

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2007-10-08, 4:23pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Neener neener!
Kims got da bug.

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2007-10-08, 4:54pm
Megra Farbot

hehehehehehe I love Momka's glass. That's what got me sucked into the dark side.
Old 2007-10-08, 6:00pm
Renee Weaver

Pictures!! I want to see pictures!

Old 2007-10-08, 6:52pm
Booger #7

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! We need pictures Kimberly before your application to clan boro can be approved!

C'mon show us what you did with that Momka's!!!

Old 2007-10-08, 6:54pm
yukue fumei

yeah! yeah! pics!

nagi

Old 2007-10-08, 10:29pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

pics!!!!

Old 2007-10-08, 11:51pm

Which exotic citrus??

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2007-10-09, 9:53am
Type ZZZ personality

Beautiful!!! Of course you are accepted to the dark side! Welcome... bwah hah ha ha ha ha

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2007-10-09, 10:23am
Boro Brat

Oh! Are we voting now? I vote for approval!!!!!!

Gorgeous hearts!! Welcome to the dark side...

Old 2007-10-09, 10:31am
Hummel factory reject

Beautiful Kim! Plump and luscious! Lori

Old 2007-10-09, 11:35am
Booger #7

Oh Yummy!!! Who has that app approval stamp? I love the one in the top right corner....oh heck I love them all! I think I need some Momka's!!!

Old 2007-10-09, 11:36am

OMG!!! I would KILL for one of those hearts! Those are the most beautiful ones I've seen yet!!!!! They are so rich in color and the fullness of them. Perfectly shaped too.. WOW Kimberly. You should definately do your magic with those breathtaking seahorse beads using Boro... Goodness gracious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
Okay! Does my application meet with approval????? These are all about 1/2 to 3/4 inches in length. I am going to use them for cell phone and key chain charms. They will be gifts. Not selling Mr. Smiley hearts. I like them, mostly. A couple of them are dark - but then, I used dark glass for those. I am pretty pleased!
Old 2007-10-09, 11:59am
Normal is Boring!!

yummy approval from me too!

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2007-10-09, 12:03pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

oh for crying out loud... the girl can do just about anything !!!!
love them!

Old 2007-10-09, 12:09pm
boro color bender

Ahhhh... welcome to the hard side Miss Kimberly. I am glad I could introduce you to our world... those are awesome! I can't wait to hang with you again!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-10-09, 1:02pm
yukue fumei

COOL Pendants Kimberly!!
You are truly a glass goddess!

nagi

Old 2007-10-09, 2:25pm

Quote:
Not sure which one - it is one that says MB 023. I got it when she first developed the color. LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! See now you must try the other one also!! So sorry!!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2007-10-09, 2:25pm

Those are very pretty!! LOVE them!!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2007-10-09, 2:33pm

Quote:
There's another one???????
Yup there is lemon and grapefruit. 22 and 23 I think.

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2007-10-09, 2:41pm
Pyromaniac

Bwaha ha -- we gotcha now!!! There is no turning back.

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2007-10-09, 6:05pm
Serenity Now!

Beautiful. (...and welcome...!)

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-10-09, 6:25pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
I think I have some Grapefriut. No Lemon though.
oooh, grapefruit--yummy!

nagi