Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-10-01, 1:41pm
PyronamixK

Quote:
You are correct about looking to archives to make decisions. I did that and because I heard so many rave reviews I felt safe with the decision I made. Since then, I've heard privately that I'm not the only one in this situation. Wally of GTT was the first to help me by having me send my new torch back and recheck it to make sure I could eliminate that as one of my problems. I worked on it with tanked oxygen for a month to know it's full performance before hooking up the Regalia so that I would have some kind of performance comparison. My personal opinion....the Regalia is not enough to fully run the Scorpion for those of us who want a decent/workable outer flame. My problem was that it wasn't running the Cricket part of my torch well at all times, which the Regalia (10 lpm) should do with no problem. I have since redone my set up and testing to see if this new change will continue to run my center fire until I get another concentrator to go with the Regalia. The problem is that the "new" Regalia was very expensive to find out that it needs another concentrator to work efficiently with the Scorpion. As a stand alone unit for other torches, it seems like a good option, but then again, for the price new, you can get two similar units for full power with the same warrantly and probably better customer service.

Do you have any insight to some answers? Are you looking for insight for a future purchase? Again, I don't want to say much publicly that is negative, I would rather concentrate on a solution, and those that can help me with it. Anyone could PM me for any questions or answers they might have. Please keep in mind that anything I'm saying is from personal experience or just my personal opinion.
Vickie
I have never made the claim that a single Regalia would fully power a Scorpion. That is why I produced and published video footage of a Scorpion being run on a single Regalia, two Regalias, and tanked oxygen.

How well the Regalia works with the Scorpion is subjective. As I explained in one of my emails to you, different people like to run their torches differently. What is more than enough for one person may not be enough for someone else. I have never been one to say, "This is the answer to everything."

But, keep in mind that a torch not running to your liking because you need more oxygen in order to get whatever flame you are trying to achieve is a different animal than a torch not running to your liking because the machine is defective. It isn't easy to sort out what's what and sometimes the answer is to send it in and have it looked at after you have ruled everything else out. Just because someone gives you an answer that you might not like does not mean that they have not tried to help you.

Last edited by kbinkster; 2011-10-01 at 7:20pm.
Old 2011-10-02, 8:09pm

Quote:
Vickie, that is untrue.

I am sorry that I could not provide you quicker or better service than I did at the time, or that you were unhappy with what I told you, but to say that I provided NO customer service to you is unfair and untrue. I spent a lot of time reviewing your emails, Facebook messages, and video and put a lot of thought into answering them. I gave you my opinions and suggestions. I tried to troubleshoot as best I could.

It is also untrue that SeQual provided you no customer service. The last I heard, SeQual had set it up for you to return your unit to be inspected. If there were a problem with the machine, it should have been covered by the warranty. If you have not returned the machine for them to inspect and repair if needed, then I don't know how else they could have helped you.

I am glad that you like Oxygen Plus and hope that you enjoy their customer service for whatever product you choose to purchase from them.
I don't want to get into a pissing contest with you publicly, since I've just returned from the hospital from a 3 car, 3 lane highway accident and I'm sore, tired and most likely a little cranky. I do not want to argue my points in public and I can, trust me. Bottom line, you are the distributor of my Regalia that is still under warranty for over two more years and if there is a problem, we will have to deal with each other, but hopefully everything will be okay. And not to be rude but, I'm not a beginner with how a torch is supposed to work after 39 years, I just wanted my set up to work. I wish you well in both your personal and professional life.
Vickie

My website:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-10-02, 10:19pm
PyronamixK

Vickie, your warranty is with Chart-SeQual, so you don't need to worry about dealing with me ever again. You can contact them directly for any further assistance.

I have not engaged in any sort of contest with you, nor have I implied that you are a beginner with how a torch is supposed to run. I simply stated that your assertion that I provided no customer service was incorrect. I recognize and appreciate your frustration with your set-up, but want to make it clear that I tried to help you.

If you do want to go point by point with me, that's fine. I certainly can and will. But, really I wish you the best with your set-up, your work, and everything else. Should you require any further assistance, I believe you already have the custom support number for SeQual as well as Mark Scott's number.
Old 2011-10-22, 10:14am

What a crappy way to leave your customer hanging. Poor business ethics.
Old 2011-10-24, 2:31pm
PyronamixK

Quote:
What a crappy way to leave your customer hanging. Poor business ethics.
I'm sorry you see it that way. Please keep in mind that you are only seeing what has been posted publicly, or possibly if you have exchanged PMs with Vickie, her side of the story.

I do not have poor business ethics. I have done what I could to help Vickie and it is clear that despite that, she is still unhappy with me. I cannot do anything more at this point and I let her know that she does not have to deal with me. She is free to deal directly with the company that warrantees her machine (who, by the way, asked her to send it back in so they could check it out).
Old 2011-11-17, 7:51am

Default Are you still in busines ?

just seeing it like it is. Are you still in business.
Old 2011-11-29, 12:46pm
PyronamixK

Quote:
Well, since you mentioned "seeing it like it is"... I noticed that you have been a member of this forum for a few years, now, and have made only 11 posts. All but a few of them concern oxygen concentrators (the ones that do not have to do with oxygen concentrators happen to concern a distributor of Oxygen Plus, my competitor). Out of the posts you made concerning concentrators, you accuse me of running a shoddy business and include plugs for Oxygen Plus. Interesting.

As for whether or not I am still in business, the answer is yes, I am and I have been. I am reaching the end of a very difficult pregnancy and will be more active on the forums with my business after the baby has arrived and things get settled in.

Last edited by kbinkster; 2011-11-29 at 4:07pm.
Old 2011-11-29, 6:11pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
how is that even remotely relevent or any of your business unless you have another agenda?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2011-11-29, 7:05pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Yeah, all 11 posts in threads pertaining to oxycons. How.....odd.

I smell a fat ass rat.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-11-29, 7:16pm
Honey Badger

This thread is so bizarre. I've been here a long time, and I have only heard (read) outstanding comments about Kimberly and the Regalia. People who have them are delighted and would buy them again. I have not heard the same outstanding comments about other vendors, however, and it's pretty obvious (by this thread) that some people are trying to take advantage of an aberrant situation and parlay that into sales for their equipment, which have had rather sad reviews regarding customer service and equipment failure. Buyer beware.