Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-02-27, 12:05pm
Member of the Booger7

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design View Post
We need laurel wreaths...
Sadly enough, I have one of those in a box somewhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dianna -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-02-27, 3:22pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kate View Post
Damn Becky - I don't have a toga! What am I gonna do????
Yup - D is right. flat sheet is the ticket - and it doesnt have to be a white one -- it could be blue or black or striped or flowered or have race cars on it... lol I think mine might actually have tinkerbell on it... heehee -- and then a rope of some sort... you bring those things and I will TOTALLY help you make it into a toga! LOL

Old 2008-02-27, 3:27pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsey View Post
Well I posted this on the yahoo forum, but I don't know if any one saw it. I have all the makings and fixings for the khimono (sp) that Stacy is going to teach. Is any one willing to trade me everything that I have for a chainmaille project pretty please????? If you are willing, just pm me and I will get everything out to you pronto!!
Hey wilma -- there isn't any info on the chainmaille class yet... or if there is going to be kits or not... that's prolly why you haven't heard from anyone yet...

with silver being about $19.25 an ounce I'm thinking copper/annodized aluminum or niobium... any thoughts from anyone? I'll prolly have something up by the end of March at this rate anyway... lol the time is flying but not fast enough!

Old 2008-02-27, 3:27pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstatic View Post
TOGA!
TOGA!
TOGA!

Laffin @ Becky wanting a drink at 9 am....my perspective = "its 5 o'clock somewhere'.

Gail
yes M'ame! -- lol

Old 2008-02-27, 3:28pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb Hopeful Journeys View Post
Well, I have been MIA for some time from LE. I really miss it here and hopefully will have more time to spend here.

I have sent a deposit to Karla and hopefully there is still a spot left. Looks like we will be representing MN again this year.

Miss you all!
Deb in MN
DEB!! Where have you been??? I have thought about you a lot lately!!

Old 2008-02-27, 3:28pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptbeads View Post
Sadly enough, I have one of those in a box somewhere.
I would be highly disappointed with you if you didn't D... lol

Old 2008-02-27, 3:39pm
On the flippity flop

Are there spots still left? I am currently trying to coordinate with DH about the schedule since I think I might come down and leave him with the kids.

Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." -- Serenity
Old 2008-02-27, 3:55pm
make beads not war

I think last check there are 4 spots left. However, if you can't reserve a spot in the main condos, there are individual rooms available just off the main site. Karla will be back on Monday and she has the definite number.
Old 2008-02-27, 7:04pm
still not Leslie

Location: Home the 2011 Worlds Series Champion St Louis Cardinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstatic View Post
Mu Beta Rho's.....can we have a toga party? I'll toss a sheet in suitcase.

This time around, I am signing up for everything -=laffin=-. Last time I thought I would pace myself, yarite.

have a great time Karla! See you all soon. Cant wait!!
Gail
I havent been to a toga party since nursing school! Those pharmacy students reallly knew how to party and mix drinks! Gotta picture some where.....
Old 2008-02-27, 9:14pm
Smooches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspertorch View Post
Yup - D is right. flat sheet is the ticket - and it doesnt have to be a white one -- it could be blue or black or striped or flowered or have race cars on it... lol I think mine might actually have tinkerbell on it... heehee -- and then a rope of some sort... you bring those things and I will TOTALLY help you make it into a toga! LOL

I think well thank God you gals are gonna help me. I think I'll head to Goodwill & see what kind of fun sheets I can get!

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-02-27, 9:15pm
Smooches!

Wait a minute - what thread am I in? Is it the Thinking thread or not? See, I'm just so used to starting my posts with "I think".

MIss Kate

Old 2008-02-27, 9:48pm
<--misses Austin buddies

BWAH HAH!

Old 2008-02-28, 9:42am
On the flippity flop

Miss Kate, you crack me up.

Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." -- Serenity
Old 2008-02-28, 2:53pm
Formerly known as weasel

Quote:
Hey wilma -- there isn't any info on the chainmaille class yet... or if there is going to be kits or not... that's prolly why you haven't heard from anyone yet...

with silver being about $19.25 an ounce I'm thinking copper/annodized aluminum or niobium... any thoughts from anyone? I'll prolly have something up by the end of March at this rate anyway... lol the time is flying but not fast enough!
The only reason I posted it was because I offered it to Stacy since she does it. She was the one who suggested I post to trade some one rather than her take it.

Old 2008-02-28, 6:25pm
<--misses Austin buddies

oh its all good wilma - I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored -- I'm just slow on the draw with this chainmaille thing -- I promise to have something up -- eventually... lol AND get you pics of the way that bracelet ends...

Old 2008-03-01, 11:38pm
Xstatic

Waiting for pic of Barb in a toga.....
Old 2008-03-01, 11:52pm
<--misses Austin buddies

yeah Barb! Where's the pics?!?!?! LOL

Old 2008-03-02, 8:55am
<--misses Austin buddies

gimme a T!

gimme an O!

Gimme a G!

Gimme an A!

WHOO HOO!!!!!

Is it May yet?

Old 2008-03-02, 9:30am
Smooches!

I wish it was May!

Old 2008-03-05, 8:23pm
Formerly SirWatson

My goodness! I leave for a cruise and come back to find this thread on the 4th page! This just won't do!!! Not at all!

Anyway...we're down to our LAST REMAINING SPOT in the condos! If you want it...be sure to send me a payment ASAP! After that...we'll be starting our waiting list!

I can't wait for May!!! It's gonna be so much fun! Woo hoo!

As for the cruise...I'll have pictures shortly. I'll also be updating the bead retreat website in the coming days.

Thanks all!

<><
Old 2008-03-06, 7:36am
Smooches!

Yay Karla's back! She probably all tanned and rested and shit.

Glad to see you back!

Miss Kate

Old 2008-03-06, 7:47am
<--misses Austin buddies

Sorry Karla! We're *trying* to be hatin' LOL

Old 2008-03-06, 7:59am
Established Thinker I Am

Most likely Tia won't be coming. I already reserved her a spot. What is the deadline to cancel?

and, yes, I 100% admit to being too lazy to look for the answer..................

l
l
l
Old 2008-03-06, 8:50am
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
Sorry Karla! We're *trying* to be hatin' LOL
It was too early - I was trying to say " We're *trying* NOT to be hatin' -- it ain't working... lol at least you came home to a blizzard! that helps.... lol

Old 2008-03-06, 9:15am
Is it May yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taneres View Post
Most likely Tia won't be coming. I already reserved her a spot. What is the deadline to cancel?

and, yes, I 100% admit to being too lazy to look for the answer..................
April 1...I think. I am not 100% sure on that. So don't quote me on it.

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2008-03-06, 1:48pm
Established Thinker I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venessa View Post
April 1...I think. I am not 100% sure on that. So don't quote me on it.
Too late! I just did.

l
l
l
Old 2008-03-06, 5:46pm
Is it May yet?

Well crap...

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2008-03-06, 5:57pm
Formerly SirWatson

April 30th is the last day for refunds. And yes....I am tanned and shit.

Here's a link to some pics:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562688799VOtNah

Have a great evening!

<><
Old 2008-03-06, 6:22pm
make beads not war

I especially love the Corona.
Old 2008-03-06, 6:22pm
Smooches!

Awesome pictures Karla!

Miss Kate