LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-03-22, 9:47am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

There is an update at the chat board that is worth everyone checking out.

Old 2010-03-22, 9:51am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

that was a nice update

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-03-22, 11:31am

Excellent news

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-03-22, 11:37am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

I just posted a 2nd update today.

Old 2010-04-05, 12:39pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

I just posted another update on the chat board.

Also, there are a couple login's created, but I have not been able to approve them because I don't know who they belong to. If you have not been approved on the board, send me a PM here so I can get you approved.

Old 2010-04-05, 1:17pm

Thanks Jamey, great news.

Be nice when this is over.

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2010-04-05, 1:35pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbeads View Post
Thanks Jamey, great news.

Be nice when this is over.

-Donna
Yes, it will.

Old 2010-04-05, 9:19pm

Hi Everyone,

I spoke with Detective Kevin late last week about the case. He believes the articles can be released and picked up. I have a call into Sgt. George Fox who is in charge of the evidence. I'm hoping to hear back from him tomorrow when he returns to the office. I'll keep everyone posted when I know something new.

I also posted this on the chat board.

Catt

Old 2010-04-07, 3:00pm

Hi Everyone,

Fred and I are back from Carthage and have everyone's merchandise I hope....I just wish I could have come back with all the $'s for all the E-Tutorials Cheryl got away with.

I haven't gone through everything yet as I'm sick as a dog with a cold or the flu that I woke up with yesterday. We were gone a better part of today. I didn't get any shipping of my orders out today so I'm behind schedule. I hope everyone can have a little more patience and give me the rest of the week to get everyone's stuff shipped out.

Donna,
I only opened up 2 of your tools and the graphite looks perfect!

JameyLynn,
I think I may put a smile on your face because I came home with 2 bundles of glass equaling 9 lbs....I sure hope this is the glass you didn't think they got . All of the supplies are foreign to Detective Kevin Mitchell and Sgt. Fox. I said, I believe that is JameyLynn's glass and sure enough when I unwrapped it slightly I could see your company name. If you could send me a list of everything Cheryl purchased from you it would make my life easier as much isn't identified with a company name.

Kay,
Your Raggiera looks perfect.

Catt

Last edited by Catt; 2010-04-07 at 4:12pm.
Old 2010-04-07, 10:20pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Catt, I can't even begin to thank you for what you have done for us. Thank you.

I will send you my invoices in the morning. Take your time packing and shipping, you need to get your work done first.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you!

Last edited by Howaco; 2010-04-07 at 10:33pm.
Old 2010-04-08, 8:40am

Your welcome JameyLynn .

Was this the glass ordered that you thought they didn't recover? I got so excited when I saw the 2 bundles of glass, all I could think of was JameyLynn's glass or was it purchased from some other company. As soon as I got home I started to unwrap it to see if I could find out who's it was and was really happy when I saw Howaco Glass on the rods. I hope this means they recovered everything she ordered from you.

I saw your post on the chat board about merchandise that was purchased in January just getting the reversal now for payment the end of March. I noticed Sarah Hornik mentioned this happened to her for tutorials, was there anyone else? I mentioned to both Detective Kevin Mitchel and Sgt. Fox about it so they are holding on to some merchandise that was purchased and paid for to see if any reversals still come through on these purchases.

Catt

Old 2010-04-08, 8:56am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Yup, I'm sure that was my glass. I should have mentioned it last night, but I was up reading here waaaaaaay past my bedtime and my brain was foggy.

Nobody else has come forward about any payments being bounced that I am aware of, so hopefully there will not be any more. I am thinking that the paypal charge/reverse back time frame has passed.

There was a nice selection of items there wasn't there?

Old 2010-04-08, 10:20am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Wow, Catt - you are so AWESOME!!! I am really happy to hear that the glass showed up too! Yay!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-04-08, 11:13am
da General

Catt - way to go! Thrilled that Jamey will have her glass back too! Thank YOU!

|
|
|
|
Old 2010-04-09, 5:28am

Glad to see this is wrapping up with happy results. You guys rock! Especially you Catt!

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2010-04-09, 10:30am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

I just got off the phone with the Prosecuting Attorney.

Please, please, please, if she stole from you and you did not join the case against her because you were afraid you would have to go to court, do not be afraid that you will have to go.

I will put more information in the chat room that we made up here http://www.lampworklegal.proboards.com/ If you want to join, just create a login at the board, then PM me with your login ID and I will approve you on the board.

To join the case is simple, just email me with the following info and I will forward a master list to the PA: email me at howacoglass@yahoo.com

Your name (and your online name, ie etsy, ebay, website etc)
Your address
Your phone
What she stole from you
What was the dollar amount (the money that you are actually out if it is an item you are getting back from Catt, you will actually be out the shipping both ways)

So let me say this one more time. If you did not join the case because you were afraid you would have to show up in court, don't worry about it, join the case.

We need this info ASAP.

Last edited by Howaco; 2010-04-09 at 10:32am.
Old 2010-04-15, 8:11am

WOWWWWWWWWWW, i just found this thread! I'm exhausted!! It is so refreshing to see soooo many people come together for what is right and get justice for this whole mess. You all rock!!!!!

steph
p.s. so sorry for all of it!
Old 2010-04-15, 8:23am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Thank you Catt!!! Yippie!!! My stuff is here!!! Big Hugs for you!!!

Old 2010-05-12, 10:06am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Just received word, the Cheryl Curran case is done. Here is the info I received from Kevin:

In checking casenet, it appears Curran entered a plea of guilty to the “crime charged in the Amended Information”. I don’t know what they amended it too, but she is on unsupervised probation, has to pay court costs and $985.44 in restitution (at $100 per month).

Hopefully everyone has their property back, and those items or tutorials that were charged now can be paid back, albeit in a year or two.

Let everyone know they did an outstanding job in their investigation.

Kevin

Court costs have to be paid off first, then restitution kicks in. I know a lot of people did not end up joining the case against her and I understand why, but I am very glad for those of you that did stick with it.

It is great to see justice done. This just made my day!

Old 2010-05-12, 10:40am
da General

WOOHOO! Jamey - this is great news! The cost for my tutorial wasn't much but am just glad to see justice being served!! Yay! Thank you for all your work. . . and Catt too!

|
|
|
|
Old 2010-05-12, 10:54am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

That is great news!!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-05-12, 10:57am

Good... nice to see that justice was done

Old 2010-06-24, 1:10am

great news!! I'm happy for all of you!!

Pandora, Biagi, Troll, and more, bead sets, and focals.

Old 2011-07-11, 1:07pm
Still makin' flowers...

Lovely.

http://www.etsy.com/people/Ccurran86...f_shop_favshop

She just favorited a bunch of my stuff...

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2011-07-11, 1:10pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

It might not be her, when I was initially looking for any info on her I could find, there were a bunch of people with her name.

Edited to add: I really hope it is not her.

Last edited by Howaco; 2011-07-11 at 1:19pm.
Old 2011-07-11, 1:25pm
I'm a lilac!

It would be quite a coincidence if it's not her.

What is this, whackjob season? It's like they're oozing out of the woodwork.

Old 2011-07-11, 1:29pm

isn't this the one with the "police officer" for a son?

Old 2011-07-11, 1:36pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

It was. He was actually the Cheif. He "retired".

Old 2011-07-11, 5:33pm

What a shame, the profile doesn't have an address attached to it.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2011-07-11, 6:03pm
Confused as usual

wow I am glad to be a member of such a great community that I know will be there to have my back should I ever need it : ) Awesome !!