Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2006-10-26, 1:46pm

Default The Venerable Bead Frit Testing!!!

Hello All!

Here are some beads made with some of Paula's newest frits! I have not had a chance to play with them all yet, but here are the 2 that I have played with. Which are Lights of Madeira and Sage Spruce!!! Lets see your beads and other goodies made with Paula's frit.
Casey

Lights Of Madeira!

Sage Spruce!

“Our worst fears is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?...Nelson Mandela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-10-26, 2:04pm

And here are some other beads made with her other frits!

Funky Cosmos, One of my Favorites!

Coral Passion

Caught by The teal

Liquid Sand for the Soul. Again a Favorite!

Marmalade Skies

Amber Mist

Casey
“Our worst fears is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?...Nelson Mandela

Old 2006-10-26, 2:21pm
The Venerable Bead

wow casey thank you for starting this thread. You do such a beautiful job with the frits! I love the last sage spruce bead and the second Lights of madeira bead. wow, just gorgeous.

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2006-10-26, 3:36pm

Thank you Paula!

Old 2006-10-26, 5:30pm
Serenity Now!

Beautiful work Casey! The proof is in the pudding - Paula's frits rock!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2006-10-26, 8:05pm
The Venerable Bead

thanks val!

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's