Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-09-22, 1:01pm
Fusing Glass

Default Phoenix Art Supply

WOOHOO Jessica! Awsome glass! mine just arrived and the extras are amazing!!! thank you thank you for the really fast shipping too!
-Mary
Old 2006-09-22, 2:33pm

Thanks Mary - Enjoy!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with your "special" colors!
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------
Make Beads:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-09-22, 4:39pm
Crazy Snake Lady

I just placed my order!
Old 2006-09-22, 9:50pm

Thanks Laurie- I'm packing tomorrow and shipping Monday
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-10-06, 7:46pm
Fusing Glass

This was I think a veil glass? that peach stuff...if you have anymore I want it!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I rough facetted this set...need to make a few more and up on ebay they go!

the yellow beads are the yellow I ordered from jessica, they are YUMMY!

Old 2006-10-06, 7:47pm
sunscreen me baby

Mary those faceted beads look amazing.

~

Old 2006-10-06, 7:48pm
Fusing Glass

This was I think a veil glass? that peach stuff...if you have anymore I want it!
I rough facetted this set...need to make a few more and up on ebay they go! this is just a tease for you!!!

the yellow beads are the yellow I ordered from jessica, they are YUMMY!

Old 2006-10-06, 8:47pm

Very funny Mary- tease them then buy it all

That's it- we have our first complete sell out. The only veiled beige glass left is in the shorts as far as I know.

Beautiful work Mary!
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-07, 11:50am
Fusing Glass

Thanks Jess! yes its mine all mine (insert evil laugh here) well not all mine Suzy has some and Joan bought some...and...
Old 2006-10-09, 1:39pm
& your rubino rod too!

Cool pretties

I just wanted to say, thanks alot for my extra glass too. Now I need more of the bubbly green. The star shape is so beautiful I feel like a barbarian melting an antique down, but it is so yummy! Like a lime fizz.......

Dana
Old 2006-10-09, 1:53pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana L
I just wanted to say, thanks alot for my extra glass too. Now I need more of the bubbly green. The star shape is so beautiful I feel like a barbarian melting an antique down, but it is so yummy! Like a lime fizz.......

Dana
You're welcome- I'm glad you are enjoying it- that glass is delicious!

I love that it was meant to be hung and it looks even prettier melted

I do wish the pictures could show the depth of that glass
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-09, 3:28pm
& your rubino rod too!

OK, sent payment for next fix.........
Old 2006-10-09, 6:45pm
Fusing Glass

Oh I am loving this stuff!

Old 2006-10-09, 8:11pm

Mary- you'll be happy to know that I'm shipping your glass out in the morning- I had more in weight than I thought- but it's all on it's way to you- enjoy and make beautiful beads!

There are a few shorts going to someone special who asked nicely as well on her order
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-10, 8:24am
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Mary- you'll be happy to know that I'm shipping your glass out in the morning- I had more in weight than I thought- but it's all on it's way to you- enjoy and make beautiful beads!

There are a few shorts going to someone special who asked nicely as well on her order
Dang...I shoulda' asked nicely, and ordered something...
but I didn't see anything I "really" wanted...

and
some more...

Where do you post the pictures of the veiled glass and such? All I saw were blues, white, purples, etc.

Edit to add: Hey, we need a "piss, moan, whine" smiley!

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2006-10-10, 8:33am

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissij
Dang...I shoulda' asked nicely, and ordered something...
but I didn't see anything I "really" wanted...

and
some more...

Where do you post the pictures of the veiled glass and such? All I saw were blues, white, purples, etc.

Edit to add: Hey, we need a "piss, moan, whine" smiley!
The veiled orange is on the site -

The beige was initially just in grab bags -
but i had enough to clean and sell as a line item and brought it to a show in St. Louis- it went over so well it was sold out before it made it onto the site as a separate item.

Asking nice went much further since it was attached to an order

I do post the new glasses at
I'm emptying that at the end of each month and starting fresh.
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-10, 9:08am
& your rubino rod too!

Exclamation Good Moring!

Hi Jessica,
Don't ship that order yet! I need to add to it! I spent the night in my studio, and need to give you more money

Dana
Old 2006-10-10, 9:23am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana L

Hi Jessica,
Don't ship that order yet! I need to add to it! I spent the night in my studio, and need to give you more money

Dana
I'm not near the glass right now- but if you've already paid it's already out the door- If you were holding ona check or credit card invoice, I still have it waiting for payment and can add on- just let me know!

Did you find something else fun?
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-10, 9:49am
& your rubino rod too!

No I just used up my orange, and have plans for more green.......... Already placed the second order. If it comes as two thats fine too........
Thanks!
Old 2006-10-12, 5:37pm
& your rubino rod too!

Talking

Jessica,
I keep telling myself I don't need to be buying vintage glass, and then I get a package from you like this one. You are the best!
I cant wait to see your new items.
Dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix