Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-11-21, 7:18pm
I've got goodies!

Default Phoenix Art Supplies ROX!! (and ROCKS, too!)

I rarely have time to torch, but I finally got around to playing with the glass Jessica sent to me after I lost my Kugler at The Gathering. I must say the black is awesome!! Actually, it's all great but I especially like the black and white. Thank you again!! I'll definitely be buying more of it. This bead uses Black, White, Cobalt and Lavender:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks again, Jessica! Keep an eye on your mailbox!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LE members get 5% off all purchases!!
Coupon code LE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-11-22, 2:46pm
& your rubino rod too!

I love the black and her white too. It doesn't scorch, it is so smooth with no bubbles... Yummy!
Old 2006-11-25, 11:56pm

have you found it to be completly compatible with Uroborus, Gaffer and Richenbach?
Old 2006-11-26, 12:30pm

I can't believe I missed this thread- I'm glad you had a chance to use some of that glass!

The black is good with raku also- lots of raku

I adored the white especially on a hot head since I would scorch Effetre white on mine.

Nicole- Each color has notes, they are similar to Reichenbach- 96ish instead of stable 96. Most are compatible across- the opaques are better than the transparents and the warm transparents are a bit more finicky. I do mix with Reich with abandon generally, Effetre and Vetrofond 5% and Bullseye 5% when I think of it. I use very little Uroboros and Gaffer- but I have not had a problem with what i have used. I had one crack with System 96 clear and vintage black- but it was also heavy raku.
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-11-26, 1:56pm

Umm.. Well I better test out what I have... maybe encase the black in UB clear and see if that works