Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-08-23, 4:08pm
onebizebee

Default SmartFlix anyone ever rented from these folks?

Has anyone rented from these people? I would like to rent some of their videos. I can't take any classes yet so I figure this would be the next best thing. I just don't want to use this site if they have a bad track record. Any shared thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-08-23, 4:42pm
da General

I did, a while back. No complain. Fast shipping, DVD in good shape.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2007-08-23, 4:47pm
stacijane on Etsy

I have a couple of times. Fast shipping and no problems here.

Old 2007-08-23, 4:48pm
Dead man walking

Yep, I have four of their videos right now.
Old 2007-08-23, 6:58pm
onebizebee

Thank you for moving this to the correct ummm area. I will order a few starter videos
Old 2007-08-23, 8:31pm
Borovangelist

I like Smartflix. I order a few movies from them every couple of months and have never had a problem.
Old 2007-08-24, 7:38am

Yes, several times. Great resource.
Old 2007-08-24, 8:17am
Your Royal Fritness

They are AWESOME!

Dawn

Old 2007-08-24, 8:34am
Hot Rod Addiction

I ordered three videos on Friday and don't have them yet, received an email that one of them would be mailed out on the 23rd -- I'm hoping it's home by the time I get there tonight so I can watch it over the weekend over and over and over, lol. It's my first order with them -- I was disappointed that it takes a week or more to get one of the DVDs I ordered and that I didn't get all of them at once, but I suppose I'm just used to NetFlix and how quick they are.
Old 2007-08-24, 9:07am

I have ordered from them a few times and they ship quickly (ok, it does help to be in the same state!!)! I have never had any problems with the dvd's either. In fact, I think I might go order another one right now!! LOL

Donna
Old 2007-08-24, 10:54am
Torch junkie

I have ordered from them and they are very good to deal with. Fast to ship, the DVD's arrive in good condition and I've never had a problem. If you take a good look at the advertising pages, they usually have a spot that will tell you if the video you are interested in will ship right away, or if there might be a wait? It all just depends on how popular the DVD is at the moment.

"It's not the torch you have that makes you better. It's what you learn to do with the torch you have, that makes you better."
Old 2007-08-24, 11:31am
Skeptical Optimist

We've rented from them several times, including when they were called Technical Video Rental, before they changed it to Smartflix. They have been fine for us, quite economical vs. buying those pricier dvds. Cheers!

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2007-08-24, 2:25pm

I rented a couple of videos from them over a year ago. I sent both back on the due date. Well, apparently one got lost (and I'm kinda happy it did b/c NO ONE should watch this video! What a piece of crap!) Anyway, they emailed me and asked me to send it back when they didn't receive it. I told them that I did send it back. They chalked it up to being lost and were very nice about it - great customer service. But then, about a month ago (over a year later), I got another email about the same video asking me to send it back. I replied and told them the story and again, they were very nice and chalked it up to being lost, along with an apology.

Ok, I do feel bad they're video got lost but they were fantastic about it. They could have been charging me late fees the whole time or tried to charge me for the video, but they didn't. They're wonderful and the only company I know of that rents videos like this. So, don't complain about the prices... it's totally worth every penny they charge esp. since they're the only ones doing it!

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." ~Thomas Merton
Old 2007-08-25, 6:29am
onebizebee

I orderd three of the videos. So now it's just wait untill they get here. I am so excited! I should say my whole family is excited. I am also letting my kids get involved as well. I figure that it helps keep them intrested in family time insted of going out all the time. My kids are 10 and 13. Thank you all again for all the helpful insite.
Old 2007-08-25, 7:23pm

I have rented form them with no problems. Mike
Old 2007-08-28, 9:47am
ManBearPig

They are very good to work with. I've accidentally returned some videos late a few times, and they have never charged me any late fees or anything.

Old 2007-09-08, 9:29pm

Default Smartflix

I have used them on several occasions and not one complaint. Being smaller than Netflix it is understandable they cant get it to you in two days from another state. Will use them many more times I am sure.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.