Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-05-19, 5:58am
Superkitty

Nancy, a great big hug and thank you for an excellent weekend!!! I had a wonderful time! Thank you to Nancy Peterson for the felting class. Now I know how to make fuzzy balls! Thank you Terry for the PMC class, too. I'm going to give those bead caps another try.

I had a great time seeing old friends, getting to know new ones, burning up some glass, and eating my self silly! I can't wait til next year!

Nancy, I'm scared of my scale right now!

Back to sparkpeople, I guess!
Old 2008-05-19, 6:33am
Your Royal Fritness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Nancy, a great big hug and thank you for an excellent weekend!!! I had a wonderful time! Thank you to Nancy Peterson for the felting class. Now I know how to make fuzzy balls! Thank you Terry for the PMC class, too. I'm going to give those bead caps another try.

I had a great time seeing old friends, getting to know new ones, burning up some glass, and eating my self silly! I can't wait til next year!

Nancy, I'm scared of my scale right now!

Back to sparkpeople, I guess!
Ditto on what Deb said! It was a Wonderful Weekend. Everyone was awesome and the weather was sweet!

Have a great week!

Dawn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-05-19, 7:21am
aka Spawn Of Flame

I know who you are now!

Do you know how awesome that is?

--
--
--

Old 2008-05-19, 7:23am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Thank you Nancy! I cannot imagine how much work this is putting this together.

(I have fuzzy balls too...)

... and a pincushion finger.

--
--
--

Last edited by rosemarie23; 2008-05-20 at 8:02am. Reason: can't spell, made no sense at all....
Old 2008-05-19, 9:33pm
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemarie23 View Post

(I have fuzzy balls too...)

... and a pincushion finger.
Old 2008-05-20, 2:04pm
Crispy Critter

I had a BLAST!!! I really loved the format this year. A smaller group and less structured time allowed us to relax and to get to know each other better.

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Nancy...you are the best!

Old 2008-05-21, 12:34pm
life is good

I had a wonderful time.....but I'm really tired!!!

I miss everyone!!!