Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-12, 7:48am

this is a cut and paste from one of Jack's posts, and i wonder if this is still in the works.

" The next one is yours. I am working on a cheaper, simpler unit capable of 15 lpm. It will be based on the M20 with an add on compressor. Still in the early stages. "

so people are saying that even emails to jack are getting bounced.
Old 2013-07-12, 8:34am

Quote:
this is a cut and paste from one of Jack's posts, and i wonder if this is still in the works.

" The next one is yours. I am working on a cheaper, simpler unit capable of 15 lpm. It will be based on the M20 with an add on compressor. Still in the early stages. "

so people are saying that even emails to jack are getting bounced.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-07-12, 8:36am

Quote:
Same thing happened to me. Not sure if I'll be able to buy from them at the old prices now or not. *sigh*
I said it before, If I had any conversation with anyone about units, prices, returns or Anything, I will honor it.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-12, 8:44am

Quote:
Jack claims that he will honor any promises at the old price, but if no order/promise from Jack then it's the new price.
i'll say it again, i'm so glad that i've got my machines already and know where to get extra compressors, seive beds and such. i'll rebuild the damn things myself as they die.
Why would you worry about parts when you have a lifetime warranty? I already upgraded your unit to the latest and greatest.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-12, 8:52am
It's a far gone lullaby

Quote:
Nothing has changed. That unit is in the works. But, I have other orders to fill first. Hope you got your refund ok
Was this meant for me?

I got the refund.
Old 2013-07-12, 11:34am

yes jack i think you're confusing me with someone else. i've got two ex15's from abr (same spec as m15 afaik) and the mini15 from you.

just saying, wasn't trying to stir the pot. i'm the type of person who if i can spend a few $ (on rebuild kits) more and do it myself w/o having to ship it out, that's the route i'd take.
but it's a moot point because they all run like tops! the only maintenance i've had to do is change some filters.
i love these units and my homefill, Airgas hates it haha.
Old 2013-07-12, 12:24pm

Quote:
yes jack i think you're confusing me with someone else. i've got two ex15's from abr (same spec as m15 afaik) and the mini15 from you.

just saying, wasn't trying to stir the pot. i'm the type of person who if i can spend a few $ (on rebuild kits) more and do it myself w/o having to ship it out, that's the route i'd take.
but it's a moot point because they all run like tops! the only maintenance i've had to do is change some filters.
i love these units and my homefill, Airgas hates it haha.
Im sorry, I thought you also had a Hurricane. Which, was sent back for up[dates and free shipping. My bad

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-12, 1:36pm

If it needs to be said, my earlier post was from before I was able to reach you in PMs and work it out. Thanks again
Old 2013-07-12, 3:00pm

Quote:
If it needs to be said, my earlier post was from before I was able to reach you in PMs and work it out. Thanks again
No problem

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Closed Thread

Tags
customer review, honest review, jack, positive, unlimited oxygen