Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-12-05, 5:05pm
boro color bender

Talking Inspirational pictures... post yours...

I look at nature for inspiration all the time... there are some fantastic websites and photographers online... we live in amazing times... I thought a thread where we could share our inspiring finds would be kinda cool...

Here's a guy I stumbled on... neat neat stuff...

www.flickr.com/photos/sbailliez/3518410379/

We can look, post, brainstorm on how to achieve our visions in glass and share experiments... what ever you want... let's have some fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-12-05, 6:30pm

This guys photography is one of my fav...just delish!
http://www.billatkinson.com/CatalogIndex.html

Old 2009-12-06, 8:00am
The Battle of Boro Boro

I find myself staring at these ALOT...

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/

http://www.wildnatureimages.com/

Old 2009-12-06, 8:36am
Pyromaniac

I like to look around National Geographic for patterns and colors. I really like their galleries especially Patterns in Nature:

http://photography.nationalgeographi...erns-in-nature

and translucent creatures:

http://photography.nationalgeographi...creatures.html

and . . . so much more. It's easy to get lost in there. They even have galleries based on color.

It's fun to take a camera around and take photos of patterns I see; the botanic garden is a great place for inspiration.

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Last edited by ginkgoglass; 2009-12-07 at 9:45am.
Old 2009-12-06, 6:17pm
boro color bender

Great links!!!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-12-06, 6:18pm
boro color bender

I'd love to work out some jellies in fume... or the squid...

Old 2009-12-06, 9:13pm
Marbles, dude, Marbles

Last month I tried my first fumed jelly fish in a 1 and a 1/2" marble. Doesn't look anything like a jelly fish, but I learned alot. When I get back to it I'll post pictures. I love thinking about how I'm going to do it; it's as good as the torch time spent doing it.

Old 2009-12-07, 9:48am
Pyromaniac

I'd love to see any jellies people have done, they are one of the most amazing creatures.
Here's a pic from the Atlanta Aquarium:

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2009-12-09, 4:57am
boro color bender

Wow Lana... that one would take gold and silver fume to replicate.... nice!