LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2010-12-04, 8:44am
אהבה אני ישו

Default If you had to choose 1 DH frit to buy....

which one would you choose?

Never used them and can only afford to buy one color.

Believer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Wishes the hot flashes she has were only the kind that occur at her torch...

Old 2010-12-04, 9:50am
Entropy increasing....

I would buy Psyche.
Old 2010-12-04, 10:12am

Clio
Old 2010-12-04, 10:16am
frenetic crafter

I bought Terranova 2 because it is on sale - it is tons of fun! That being said, I probably wouldn't get it if I was on a hh.
Old 2010-12-04, 3:12pm
אהבה אני ישו

Thanks guys

Believer
Wife
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Old 2010-12-05, 10:34am
Run Free Sweet Boy

psyche

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2010-12-05, 10:38am
I like to melt things

I can't make beads without TerraNova2 frit, so if I could only buy one, that's the one I'd buy.

But I need them all to varying degrees. I am also pretty fond of Kronos, Elektra and Gaia frit.

-
-
Old 2010-12-05, 10:59am
http://youtu.be/nGt9jAkWi

Here's a thread I started a while back on DH frit. It has a bunch of examples in it. I hope it helps you decide.

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=174764

Vivian

-

Old 2010-12-05, 11:14am
אהבה אני ישו

Thanks Vivian! That link was a great help

Believer
Wife
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Old 2010-12-05, 11:31am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carols Glass View Post
Clio
Clio frit isn't available yet (unless you make your own) . . . waiting, waiting, waiting . . .

|
|
|
|