Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-04-19, 5:23pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierces*designs View Post
You know where to go for one deary!
YES and you make great salsa.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-21, 8:29am
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtonjewels View Post
I felt terrible for potentially placing you and your printer under a stressful ink crisis.
As well you should...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simvet02 View Post
I don't know why I buy these things, I'm no where near being able to make one, but they are so beautiful and if I can learn nothing more than to make a nice shaped heart I will be happy...LOL

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us Lydia
I can make 'em, not as lovely as Lydia's, of course, but the amount of glass on the mandrel start's F'in with my balance. They give me "Bead Vertigo".

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2010-04-23, 10:16am
I'd rather be torching.

Lovely Tutorial Lydia. I can't wait until I can play this weekend. I don't have the da vinci so I will substitute I saw another tutorial I will have to add to my collection!!

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
~Twyla Tharp
I know where I am. I've been lost here before.
Old 2010-04-23, 2:20pm

"Bead vertigo" lol!!

Thank you, Leigh. . .Hope you enjoy it.

Old 2010-04-28, 1:34pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Default Finally used Lydia's tutorial

I'm a tut collector. I've bought 3 of Lydia's first tutorials and told myself that I'm not going to buy anymore until I work on what I have already. The first one pictured is from the Encased Floral Panels Tutorial, I believe. The second bead is me doing the same sort of bead only smaller. I used some of Ryan's Monarch Butterfly murinis that I've been saving for something special and used them on this bead. I should have put a lighter background behind them so they would've shown up better. Not sure why they devitrified a bit. Oh well, live and learn!
Attached Images

Ebay:
Old 2010-04-29, 6:22pm

They turned out great! I think the devit is from the Raku. Your torch setup is really hot, so turn down you flame a bit and the devit won't be so bad. Also, if you bought some of the new Terra, try using it in place of the raku because it's spectacular for the Encased Floral Panel tut. It's a lot lighter than the Raku too.

Old 2010-04-29, 6:25pm

Lydia, you really outdid yourself with this one! Incredible detail and they are so ornate. I can't wait to open the kiln tomorrow to see my practice one.
Thank you,
Rose

Old 2010-04-30, 7:21pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I haven't purchased any of the new Terra yet, but I still have a couple sticks of the old terra. I'll try that and I have a few more that I would like to try. Great tutorial Lydia. I'm keeping these beads. I couldn't bear to let them go.

Ebay:
Old 2010-07-03, 9:14pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Just bought the tutorial and can't wait to try it and incorporate some of the techniques in my beads. Thanks so much Lydia for sharing!!!

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2010-07-04, 7:45am

Oh my. I have to buy ink before I get this. That way I'm ready. I get paid tomorrow from the shop I'm in selling beads. Yes. That will be a tut from you. YEAH! I love your beads on FB. Also drool all over them when they come up.
You are the best artist that I have seen in a long time. Oh there are many. Just this dynamic is so different than others.
Now do you do animals?????

Rose Leslie
Old 2010-07-04, 10:01pm
Glassy Broad :-)

I still haven't mastered the other ones I have from you, yet...I need this one too! I"m still having problems dragging stuff around oh well PPP.
My birthday is next month, maybe then!!!
Looks great hun
Hugs,
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2010-07-05, 6:45am
Creatrixie

Beautiful designs, Lydia! I'll look forward to seeing folks renditions of them here!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2014-12-02, 8:11pm

Just bought this - it's one of the best-written tutorials I've ever seen. Worth every single penny. Off to the studio!