Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-04-06, 6:23pm

Hmmm, wasn't it today and tomorrow, the 6th and 7th?

My Ebay
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-04-06, 7:13pm
Irish Eyes A Smiling

Think you are right......just excited for the weekend classes (Hayley & Astrid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslass2 View Post
Hmmm, wasn't it today and tomorrow, the 6th and 7th?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-04-07, 9:22am

There is a strange silence about Astrid's class? Hmm I'm wondering if they have been sworn to silence until after our class - opinions - the silence is deafening!
Old 2011-04-07, 9:49am

I think they are just trying to suck up as much of Astrid's essence and time as they can. Noone is thinking about LE right now. I sent Portia an e-mail a lil' while ago and she said that it would be good if I could make the class next weekend because just watching Astrid in action was amazing.

Minor
Old 2011-04-07, 2:35pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by beybey View Post
I think they are just trying to suck up as much of Astrid's essence and time as they can. Noone is thinking about LE right now. I sent Portia an e-mail a lil' while ago and she said that it would be good if I could make the class next weekend because just watching Astrid in action was amazing.
Keep trying Candace
Old 2011-04-07, 8:20pm

Astrid was wonderful!!!! ....and what a great person! Don't want to ruin it for her second class, let her charm you.

Kathie

Old 2011-04-07, 8:47pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

ahhhhh........ it was wonderful! Astrid is such a delight..... Portia spoiled us.... I didn't want it to end...

" border="0" />

Old 2011-04-08, 7:51am
Addicted to Frit!!!

Astrid was AWESOME!!! She is so nice and wonderfully talented. I was sad when the class was over...would have loved another couple of days with her. I loved Portia's new studio and, as always, she spoiled us rotten. Thanks so much Astrid & Portia!!

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on

Old 2011-04-08, 9:44am

That is awesome!!

Minor
Old 2011-04-08, 2:20pm

Can't wait. Hope I can keep up.

My Ebay
Old 2011-04-18, 5:28pm
More glass...more glass..

Excellent class this weekend with Astrid. I was very pleased. Astrid was such a pleasure to learn from and Portia's hospitality was outstanding as usual!

I took a few quick pictures of my beads from day 1 of the class....just don't judge Astrid based on my beads. Hers were much better obviously

edz

( Nothing available right now )

(Nothing available right now)
Old 2011-04-18, 7:31pm
grama punky - class junky

How fun edz! I am so glad you all had a good time!

Old 2011-04-19, 7:31am

That is awesome!! I especially love the colors. I know you all had so much fun. I wish I had been able to make it. Folks please share more pictures.

Minor
Old 2011-04-19, 1:58pm
Irish Eyes A Smiling

It was a WONDERFUL class.....have not had a chance to take photos....waiting to see what arrives in the mail from Portia in a bit. There is great hope that she will return and do another series of classes next year! If so, I'll be there!

Old 2011-04-19, 2:24pm

I won't miss that one.

Minor