Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2015-07-29, 4:21am

Default Coming soon - soft glass courses in southeastern PA

Hi everyone here,

I've been about writing it in another forum already and was advised to make sure to post a message here as well as this forum might be the better platform for it. So here we go:

First a few words about myself: Currently I live in Germany. I had my apprenticeship as glass artist/lampworker in Lauscha ages ago and have been working in that job ever since. Right now, iI have 22 years of experience with soft glass. In the past I have been teaching several persons to improve their skills. At the moment, I'm self-employed and about to merge my company with my business partner in US with whom I have been working for 8 years meanwhile.
Now, once we have merged, I'll not only start working in US. We also like to give courses and workshops with soft glass for others. We thought it a great idea. We are thinking of courses in bead-making but also off mandrel figurines for beginners and advanced lampworkers. If all works well, we are about to start courses this year already.
So, what I like to know is, if any of you would be interested in such courses. You will find us in southeastern PA. Feel free to check the album in my profile, if you like to see some of present work.
Thanks in advance for your answers
Sandra
Old 2015-07-29, 4:45am
bryntaran

Default Potential classes

Please keep us posted on your progress. I think some classes with someone with your experience would be great! I live in SE Pa and it would be nice to have classes offered.
Judy
Old 2015-07-29, 5:51am

I would be interested, too! Your work is beautiful!
Old 2015-07-29, 7:58am

I certainly will keep you updated here. Me as well as my business partner in US are currently waiting for some last permissions that right now hold our plans. But I'm positive to get that done within few weeks. I expect to arrive in US by end of September. Then we can start with setup for classes too.
Old 2015-07-29, 3:39pm

I'm in Harrisburg, PA !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brooklyn Bead Goddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-07-29, 4:08pm

We'll be in Toughkenamon. That's between Kennett Square and Avondale.
Old 2015-08-24, 6:59am

Would Love to take part in classes in SE PA!