Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-04-04, 2:54am
boro color bender

Default Holy crap! I've been bad... very very BAD!

I must confess. I'm a very bad boro boy. I've been playing with soft glass. 2 days in a row. I feel a little dirty. I may fire up the kiln to 960 again today. I may need to be punished.

*assumes the position*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-04-04, 3:15am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

you filthy cheat.

Old 2007-04-04, 3:16am
traumaqueen

and where is the whip smiley!

Old 2007-04-04, 7:37am
boro color bender

Thanks, I needed that. I got back on the torch and melted boro. Shew! I feel much better now.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-04-04, 7:46am
make beads not war

You worked with soft glass?!
Old 2007-04-04, 7:47am

Shame shame double shame everybody knows your name!
*blows raspberry*
Old 2007-04-04, 8:20am
Trying to Hope!

so How come we never see your soft glass work Not that your boro isnt fabulous beyond words

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2007-04-04, 8:21am
boro color bender

I'll show some soon. It's sculptural and electroformed. I'm pretty happy with it. Not exactly what I'm after, but getting there.

Old 2007-04-04, 9:24am

LOL How can we punish you when you have such an innocent avatar?
Old 2007-04-04, 10:04am
Save the Numbats

I don't know why I don't use soft glass more...

I don't even have to adjust the kiln! The front few inches of my AIM front-loader is always about 90 degrees less than the back - just right to anneal soft glass. It's uncanny.
Old 2007-04-04, 10:41am
Cheerfully Profane

Old 2007-04-04, 10:43am
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
I must confess. I'm a very bad boro boy. I've been playing with soft glass. 2 days in a row. I feel a little dirty. I may fire up the kiln to 960 again today. I may need to be punished.

*assumes the position*

2 days in a row?? Damn. you really need to be punished.

Old 2007-04-04, 11:26am
traumaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekah View Post

yes!!!! thank you dahlin!

Old 2007-04-04, 11:27am
traumaqueen

I love that picture.. not cause of the whip, but cause of the fact he got caught smokin

Old 2007-04-04, 11:31am
Cheerfully Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
yes!!!! thank you dahlin!
You're welcome sugah!
Old 2007-04-04, 11:32am

I want to see blackmail pics from your wedding this summer, Rebekah... please do tell us you'll share *nudge nudge, poke poke*
Old 2007-04-04, 11:54am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
I love that picture.. not cause of the whip, but cause of the fact he got caught smokin
Yeah, I was BUSTED!

Old 2007-04-04, 11:55am
boro color bender

See the beer... yeah, they go hand in hand. I wonder if I'll ever drink and not smoke? I hope so... but not likely.

Old 2007-04-04, 11:58am
addicted to the flame

Ah, so toying with soft glass has driven you to all manner of other vices.... heh, heh, heh..LOL!
Old 2007-04-04, 12:33pm
traumaqueen

I think I never laughed so hard when you got caught

( and note the look in bek's eyes...she is loving it)

Old 2007-04-04, 12:58pm
Boro Brat

Ok...I'm not mad...

Just really disappointed...I thought you were boro through and through. I feel a little lost now

Old 2007-04-04, 1:03pm
boro color bender

Pipyr... glass is glass. I like soft glass, because it's harder for me to work. It's a challenge to do scuplture with soup. Oh and don't even get me started on keeping it warm enough. I had wings popping off left and right.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:09pm
Boro Brat

*sigh* I don't know, Brent...I just don't know...

Old 2007-04-04, 1:14pm
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
See the beer... yeah, they go hand in hand. I wonder if I'll ever drink and not smoke? I hope so... but not likely.
Sorry, I'm not buying it...

Old 2007-04-04, 1:17pm
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Pipyr... glass is glass. I like soft glass, because it's harder for me to work. It's a challenge to do scuplture with soup. Oh and don't even get me started on keeping it warm enough. I had wings popping off left and right.
Again, sorry, I'm not buying it...You've deserted the faith man. I don't know 'bout you no moe.

Oh yeah, BTW, was it you that messed w/ my 'title'? Huh? Was it?

Old 2007-04-04, 1:18pm
Nah, not really...;)

C'mon I'm a waitin' to hear it...

Old 2007-04-04, 1:18pm
boro color bender

It really wasn't me... so, I guess that narrows it down for ya. I can do my own messing if you would like me to.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:19pm
Nah, not really...;)

Well, you have already "assumed the position".

Old 2007-04-04, 1:20pm
Nah, not really...;)

7 members & 2 guests, 4 are visible and 3's a hidin'...

Old 2007-04-04, 1:21pm
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodTrailGlass View Post
Sorry, I'm not buying it...
I'm not denying that I smoke full time right now. We are supposed to be filing the divorce papers again. I just want to get this done. It's been way too friggin long with all her delays. It's always Monday or Tuesday of next week. I guess next week never comes. Whenever we file, we've got 30 days til the judge will sign it... on THAT day, I'm quitting for good. I'm throwing out my bad habbit with the molten glob of wedding ring. Hopefully it sticks this time. I really don't like smoking. It's not something I'm proud of and my kids don't like it either. Bleh!