Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-10-02, 11:41am

Default COCO BEAN & SUNKISSED New Effetre-Frantz Art Glass!!!

Hello everyone

We are unpacking and testing the new colors that we just received from Effetre. Here is your chance to try out new colors and SHIP FOR FREE* (
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!) this week!

Click below to visit these colors in person
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or scroll down for a peek!

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206

Last edited by mikefrantz; 2013-10-07 at 8:30am.
Old 2013-10-02, 4:56pm

Hi Mike and Company, I love it when you give LE a heads up on new colors! Those corals are scrumptious.

Say hi to DeeDee for me,
Helene
Old 2013-10-03, 4:25am

Hmmmm...I might have to try that sunkissed color. Do you know if the melted rod will always have that slightly mottled result?

Thanks

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2013-10-03, 11:53am

Hello

Thank you for your question. We have talked to our in-house beadmaker and he said that he didn't try anything special to make any effects and that this was the first bead he made from our new color. He does fold the glass back and forth before shaping it into a bead.

We will try to keep this thread on top so folks can make comments!!

Thanks so much
Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2013-10-03, 4:42pm

Hey Mike, did you happen to get any Effetre Apricot 591419 in this shipment?

My Facebook business page:

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)
Old 2013-10-04, 5:52am

Hi!

Sadly, we did not receive any new apricot, we did order it, but it is backordered by the factory-perhaps our next shipment will get lucky!!

We are working on our next shipment right now!! Any requests?

Thanks folks
Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2013-10-05, 8:33pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Nope...no "ship for free" unless you spend $100. Doesn't say so in the original post, but after I placed my online order a nice lady from Frantz emailed me and told me my order didn't meet the "rules". I've seen all the other ads that Mike runs and there is always the *disclaimer....so I assumed (I know, stupid me) that this time, since it didn't have the disclaimer, actually was a "ship for free" offer for the new glass, so, I will be paying almost as much shipping as the cost of the glass I ordered. Live and learn.....just, live and learn. Won't be making that mistake again.

"Hello everyone

We are unpacking and testing the new colors that we just received from Effetre. Here is your chance to try out new colors and SHIP FOR FREE this week!

Click below to visit these colors in person or scroll down for a peek!"

Gee whiz! I guess you can offer free shipping and then go "oops! I didn't mean to do that!" Change your post, and think no one will notice? I have a screen shot of the original post, so that dog won't hunt!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.

Last edited by Tillie; 2013-10-07 at 8:15pm. Reason: He thinks we are STOOPID!!
Old 2013-10-06, 12:46pm

Default No Apricot

Quote:
Hey Mike, did you happen to get any Effetre Apricot 591419 in this shipment?
The shipment before last of Effetre was the Apricot 591419 that was more orange and we decided it could not be considered 419. Our last shipment that came in a week ago had no Apricot since I asked them only to include some if it were a new production.

We could see if they would pull us some handpulled Apricot and hopefully we would get it before they made another machine production of Apricot.

During the month of September we were able to deliver .999 percent of the items ordered. This is a typical month, plus discounts, largest selection, exclusive colors only available at Frantz Art Glass. I mean, if I were a beadmaker I know where I would shop.

Go Sehawks!

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2013-10-06, 11:37pm

Mike, is the Coco Bean fully opaque, or is it semi-translucent like the Sandlewood Ivory? If it's fully opaque, I think I might want some.

Old 2013-10-07, 11:11am

No worries, Mike, I just wanted to see if you had any to add to the order I just placed. Thank you.

Old 2013-10-07, 6:55pm

Default frantz art glass requests

Hi Mike,

Could you please order copper green stringers?

Would love that!

Thank you,

Joan
Old 2013-10-07, 7:07pm

Default Opaque

Quote:
Mike, is the Coco Bean fully opaque, or is it semi-translucent like the Sandlewood Ivory? If it's fully opaque, I think I might want some.
Kandice, it is opaque, fully, no kidding.

MF

The Torch Website:

Old 2013-10-07, 7:25pm

Quote:
Hi Mike,

Could you please order copper green stringers?

Would love that!

Thank you,

Joan

Hello Joan, copper green is an Effetre handpulled color. When we place an order we order a minimum of a 100 kg production. By the time it is all finish there will be around 200 pounds. Since these are pulled by hand, we do get a wide selection of sizes. below is a typical shipment.

2 lbs 2-3mm
19 lbs 3-4mm
33 lbs 4-5mm
47 lbs 5-6mm
36 lbs 6-7mm
16 lbs 7-8mm
9 lbs 9-10mm
5 lbs 10-11mm
12 lbs end pulls (good for making into frit)

I think I may have one pound of 2-3mm Copper Green Stringers that came in with our latest Effetre shipment of last week.

I will send you an email if I have some and you want some.

Thanks

Mike F

The Torch Website:

Old 2013-10-07, 10:19pm

Awesome - thanks!
Quote:
Kandice, it is opaque, fully, no kidding.

MF

Old 2013-10-08, 3:09am

Default frantz art glass requests

Hi Mike,

That would be very much appreciated!!

Joan
Old 2013-10-08, 7:24am

Mike, what number/name did you give the Apricot that is more orange?

Old 2013-10-08, 7:41am

Hi

Apricot (591419) that is more orange was renamed "Papaya" (591430-FUN). We did not receive all that much of this color so we put it in the Funhouse and it has been selling pretty well, actually. I think we have about 10lbs left available.

Thanks and have a super fabulous day!!
Frantz Art Glass

The Torch Website:

Old 2013-10-08, 8:58am

Oh good, I already have a pound of that from the Funhouse. Yes, it is MUCH more orange than the Apricot! It is a beautiful color.

Old 2013-10-08, 12:04pm
Slogan Challenged...

I love that Papaya, almost as much as Halloween. I'm a sucker for soft oranges. I've never gotten my hands on that elusive Apricot.

Facebook:

Etsy: