LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-12-17, 8:28pm

Yes Yes Yes !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-12-20, 9:16am
Flaming my life away

Can't wait!!!! Thanks for all your hard work on this Sherry.
Old 2011-12-20, 10:24am

Woohoo!!! You rock Sherry! And it will be a wonderful treat for the after Xmas lull if it doesn't get done till then! No worries girl!
Old 2011-12-20, 7:01pm
Born Facing Left

And....it's in my Etsy shop. I feel strangely euphoric!

It ended up being 50 pages, and 104 photos, and I am very proud of it, and grateful to my buddies who helped with the final version, and to all of you who encouraged me as this was getting written!

I'm too confused to do a proper siggy thing, but the existing banner goes to my Etsy.

I'll start a fresh thread in the proper room...right after I take a brief nap, LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-12-20, 9:25pm
Formerly FishBulb

I got mine! Yay!!

Love it!! I love the simple way you show how things are done. Very much worth the wait and I can't wait to try these!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2011-12-20, 10:31pm
Born Facing Left

So glad you like it Angie!!

Old 2011-12-20, 10:45pm
Old Time Bead Maker

Boo hoo....I ordered mine about 6pm but I don't have mine yet....;( I think I'm going to cry now.....
I know it will be here eventually.....

Sue

This us as close to a web site as I want to get at the moment...
Old 2011-12-20, 10:53pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneauBrat View Post
Boo hoo....I ordered mine about 6pm but I don't have mine yet....;( I think I'm going to cry now.....
I know it will be here eventually.....

Sue
Sue, I'm so sorry! I sent it out right after you paid, to the email attached to your Paypal, I'll send it to the other addy that I have for you right away!

Last edited by Sherry; 2011-12-20 at 11:50pm.
Old 2011-12-21, 12:49am

Woohoo... just ordered mine

Jenny

Old 2011-12-21, 3:08am
www.tortugacraft.se

Ordered mine aswell, cant wait!
I already have ideas of what kind of beads to do with this!
Old 2011-12-21, 7:09am
Flaming my life away

Ordered mine. Sherry, your tuts are so wonderful! I'm so glad you are willing to share with us.
Old 2011-12-21, 7:40am

Ordered mine.....Stalking email........and stalking....
Old 2011-12-21, 12:01pm

Default Implosion tutorial

Fantastic tutorial!!!
Old 2011-12-21, 12:43pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I just purchased mine thank you!

One weird thing though, it charged me tax.

Old 2011-12-21, 5:41pm
Always Improving

Just ordered mine can hardly wait.............
Old 2011-12-21, 5:45pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Awesome tutorial, thank you Sherry!

Old 2011-12-21, 6:44pm

Just ordered mine as well.
Thanks Sherry
Old 2011-12-21, 8:03pm
kathy L

Great tutorial Sherry!!! Can't wait to try it.

Kathy
Old 2011-12-21, 11:23pm
Born Facing Left

Have fun with it...can't wait to see some pictures!

Old 2011-12-22, 2:09am
Bonkers about glass.....

Got it! Now I'm really excited.

Marlene
Old 2011-12-22, 8:45am

What a great Christmas present. Can't wait to get started.

Tonips
Old 2011-12-22, 12:38pm

I couldn't order it fast enough ... Merry Christmas to me. Thanks Sherry ... love your tuts. You have a Merry Christmas too.
Old 2011-12-22, 3:28pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I'm trying to buy this tutorial and once again, there is no option to pay with credit card. Can you please invoice me so I can pay w/credit card? I do NOT have a PayPal account, and will not set one up until after the "legal issue" is over. .

My email to invoice me is tillieokelley at centurylink dot net. Thanks! Can't wait to try this. I can't make floral implosions worth a flip, so maybe I can make abstract implosions! LOL
Thanks, Tillie

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2011-12-22, 5:11pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillie View Post
I'm trying to buy this tutorial and once again, there is no option to pay with credit card. Can you please invoice me so I can pay w/credit card? I do NOT have a PayPal account, and will not set one up until after the "legal issue" is over. .

My email to invoice me is tillieokelley at centurylink dot net. Thanks! Can't wait to try this. I can't make floral implosions worth a flip, so maybe I can make abstract implosions! LOL
Thanks, Tillie
Hi Tillie, PMing you, okay?

Old 2011-12-22, 6:28pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Done and waiting by my mail inbox! ;0. Thanks!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2011-12-22, 8:42pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

Sherry..... I have read every word of your tutorial from beginning to end. I have to say that your voice and sense of humor ring clear.... I found myself laughing aloud multiple times. Beautifully written, educational, entertaining, and clear as all out. Thank you... this was well worth the wait. Now, I just need to wait until after the holidays to make some implosions! Thank you!!!!
Smiles,
Wendy

" border="0" />

Old 2011-12-22, 10:05pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky gems View Post
Sherry..... I have read every word of your tutorial from beginning to end. I have to say that your voice and sense of humor ring clear.... I found myself laughing aloud multiple times. Beautifully written, educational, entertaining, and clear as all out. Thank you... this was well worth the wait. Now, I just need to wait until after the holidays to make some implosions! Thank you!!!!
Smiles,
Wendy
Wendy, I can't thank you enough for those kind words! Sometimes when I'm writing I wonder if I should edit out the funny stuff and be, you know, more 'professional'. But I've gotta be me, lol!

Thank you again you've made me so very happy!

Sherry

Old 2011-12-22, 11:26pm

I ordered mine...did anyone think I wouldn't?

Merry Christmas to me. Merry Christmas to me.

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2011-12-22, 11:48pm
Born Facing Left

Thanks so much Marie, it's on it's way!! Enjoy!!

Old 2011-12-23, 12:53am
Old Time Bead Maker

Sherry...I just wanted to say it's another "fantabulous" tut. I know I said I was going to get to torch on Friday but it looks now like it won't be until Tuesday or Wednesday...I am sooooo sad...;(
I do have to say that I love your witticism in your writings. It's almost like having a real person who speaks the same language as myself, right there, guiding me along. If you ever come down this way and are going to be at Frantz Glass, let me know. I'm 10 minutes away and have lots of spare rooms for visitors... Can you imagine....living 10 minutes from Frantz??? Heaven!!!
Thank you and once again, Merry Christmas!!!

Sue

This us as close to a web site as I want to get at the moment...