LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2005-10-30, 7:03am
You can call me Slater

Smile Need help with Angel bead!

I want to make an angel bead and have some idea of what to do. So, I thought I would call on our wonderful talented members help, to provide me with some suggestions. Thanks!!
Old 2005-10-30, 1:20pm
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

***bump***
I'll be watching this. though I guess I should try doing something first, though I'm afraid it'll crack in the blankets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Giving
a try!
Old 2005-10-30, 1:20pm

There is a link about half way down on this page for a snowman. Or try this: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6252
Old 2005-11-11, 7:14pm

I too am looking for an Angel Tutorial! Anyone???
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY Creations
There is a link about half way down on this page for a snowman. Or try this: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6252

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2005-11-16, 7:28pm

Hi all,

I've made some sizeable Angel beads - or rather the beads are in 2 parts - the head is one and the Angel body is the second part. I made them last year and will be doing more this year. I'll see if I can find a picture of them and if people think them worthy I'll work on a tutorial - let me know if you are interested. I work on a minor and I think your torch has a bearing on the end result!

Sadie
Old 2005-11-17, 8:24pm

I AM interested.. Angels never interested me until Mary asked me for one.. Now I am OBSESSED LOL
Hugs
Lynnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadiesJewels
Hi all,

I've made some sizeable Angel beads - or rather the beads are in 2 parts - the head is one and the Angel body is the second part. I made them last year and will be doing more this year. I'll see if I can find a picture of them and if people think them worthy I'll work on a tutorial - let me know if you are interested. I work on a minor and I think your torch has a bearing on the end result!

Sadie

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

: