LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-08-08, 7:27pm
Boro Brat

Muahahaha just think of all the innocent people I'm about to bring over to the dark side!!!

It's going well. I think this is going to be a long one. I edited about 350 pictures for it...I'm not sure how many will make it in, but I think it will be a lot!

I'm showing a bead (yeah...this tut is worth it just to laugh at me making a bead! ), a squiggle, a tree, a tribal-style dragon pendant, and a funky little hanging corkscrew-type thingy...uh...dude...thing... (I'm not really sure what he is but he's cool)

And of course color info and all that. It's going really well. Guess I ought to get back to it!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-08-08, 7:41pm

sounds fun pipyr! can't wait to see it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-08, 9:14pm

[quote=pipyr;2002965] thingy...uh...dude...thing... (I'm not really sure what he is but he's cool) [quote]

LOL ... your really spending way too much time on that 'puter !!! ...but keep workin' !
~~

Old 2008-08-08, 9:44pm
Type ZZZ personality

a hanging dude thingy? does this need to be moved to the bedroom? hmmmm?

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2008-08-09, 4:19am
Lover of all things color

Pipyr, take a break and torch, we will all still be here waiting patiently when you get it done. All work and no play make for a long day.

tootles,

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-08-09, 11:09am
Boro Brat

Well, I'm almost done! This thing is already 63 pages long!! I only have a couple small things to add. Off to take a few photos!

Old 2008-08-09, 11:16am
Gimme that silver glass!

Ohhhh I want it!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2008-08-09, 12:25pm

Ok, so you didn't take my advice and go torch a bit. So get it done already.....

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-08-09, 1:10pm
Boro Brat

Jan! I'm taking the next few days off to spend with my mom and Rhonda will be sending out the files as orders come in so I don't even have to LOOK at a computer! I wanted to get this done before I left.

I think it's done...Rhonda is about to check for typos and all that stuff and to make sure it all sounds like english, more or less Once I have the ok, I'll post it! Woohoo

Old 2008-08-09, 1:59pm

Well good, everyone needs a vacation. Especially after staring at a computer nonstop for hours on end.

I'll just be here, quietly waiting. Patiently waiting, sitting quietly....opps, did I already say that? (hee hee)
tootles, ssssssssh

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-08-09, 2:25pm
Boro Brat

It's 69 pages long...it's taking her a while to read it over

Old 2008-08-09, 3:20pm
Flame Dame

Can't wait!!!!

Etsy ID: leahbeads
Old 2008-08-09, 5:50pm
Happiness is....

K I want one.....please restock? hurry hurry hurry please......

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons
Old 2008-08-09, 5:51pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

you can get it directly on her website too.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-08-09, 5:54pm
Happiness is....

dang girl your fast.....K thanks very much....off to find my other email.....

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons
Old 2008-08-09, 6:05pm
Boro Brat

LOL!! You guys crack me up Yep, I have it both on my site and on etsy. All the orders come right to the same place I'm trying to keep etsy stocked but sometimes it will say "out of stock" when there are some still available

Old 2008-08-09, 6:21pm

Just ordered one for my wife since she uses concentrators. And anyone who hasn't gotten the Creature tutorial, I got it and it is great. I really had fun last night making a couple Creatures and some Goddesses. Pipyr you got me torching again after a couple months off the torch!

Torch Ho... GTT Mirage, Carlisle CC, GTT Cheetahs, GTT Lynxes, and others on tanked O2.
Old 2008-08-09, 6:38pm
Boro Brat

I'm SO glad to hear that Paul!! Now I want some pictures!!

Old 2008-08-11, 1:59pm
Boro Brat

Hey Guys! It's Rhonda. Pipyr is still away, I will be away from the computer for a couple hours but I will answer questions and respond to emails as soon as I get done with a meeting. Hope you guys are having fun with this tut. It's a pretty good one huh ! Be back soon!

Old 2008-08-14, 11:03am

Absolutely fantastic tutorial! Can't wait to get to my boro now!

Old 2008-08-16, 8:58pm
Boro Brat

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I posted the pieces shown in this tutorial on etsy earlier this evening. A few have been snatched up, but there are still some great pieces up there and I kept the price low at $20-$35...just in case you want an example to look at "in the flesh"

Old 2008-08-18, 4:04pm
I speak Murrini!

I'd love it is some of those who bought this tutorial could post pictures or at least a "blurb" on their results. I'm on a Mini CC and am hoping to acquire a 5lpm OxyCon soon...I've been told I should try and shoot for an M-15, which will give me so much more power, but being that I'M LITTLE, MY CAR IS LITTLE, I WORK LITTLE, etc., I'm hoping this would be enough "umph" to let me try BORO A LITTLE!!!

Post, Peeps, please!?!

~De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-08-18, 8:19pm
I speak Murrini!

Ooopsh!!! I see there is another thread on this tutuorial - the one announcing it's arrival! I see that there are comments and a few photos there, so I'll be checking both to see what everyone thinks!

Thanks - sorry for being such a DOLT!!

~De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro