Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2010-12-07, 11:31am

Talking Interchangeable bead rings

I posted this in the jewellery section but thought I'd post here also....

There has already been a thread started about this topic, however, I wondered if anybody knew of a place in the Toronto, Canada area that sold ring bases like these ones.....wholesale.....

I was thinking about using the Burgard Ring base however it seems reallllllly tall to me. Kind of awkward tall.

Here is a pic of the Burgard ring.....

I am using a small pillow bead and needed to have the bead sit on the finger. Can anybody help me out? this is for a custom order and she would like to get it ASAP for her daughter. i am at a loss and the internet is NOT co-operating with me today!! they NEED to be sterling silver.
Thanks guys!
Old 2010-12-07, 4:05pm
Glass-aholic

Contact Karen Thomas. She has a few on her site (last page of clearance items), but I am sure if you wanted them in bulk she could get them for you. http://www.karenthomas.us/home.aspx?...nthomasdesigns

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:
Old 2010-12-07, 6:00pm
offically down under

I had a woman come up to me at a market with one of the rings. I showed her the Burgard rings that I am selling. She showed me how her ring worked but was not happy with the ring as she has caught the ring and lost the bead a couple of times. While the Burgard sits higher, in the long run, it's an excellent quality ring that I can sell in confidence.