Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Safety

Safety -- Make sure you are safe!

Old 2005-07-26, 12:25pm
boro color bender

The thread will die on it's own Bill. With all of the misinformation in it, I'm tempted to just edit out comments like "Boroscopes aren't safe for boro work". I think most people can figure it out on their own. They would wonder why we were making such a stink if I did that. Mike isn't going to budge... it's just not in his best interest. I can just hope people are smart enough to see through the inflated numbers being used to sell his glasses to every single boro worker.

For those of you wanting or needing more protection than Boroscopes... Kristian from Generations Glass is coming out with a new line for working boro as well. I would much rather wait and see what he has... I'll put my money in his pocket.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley