Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2007-03-28, 10:05pm
Trying to Hope!

Default how much is my camera worth?

I have a canon eos d60 with batterys and a larger lens the charger and software only used maybe 30 hours max anybody know what its worth?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2007-03-29, 6:41am
ManBearPig

Just a quick search of Ebay found four of them in the $350-450 range.

I would say you should be able to get $400 for it no problem.

Old 2007-03-29, 7:36am
Trying to Hope!

I think if its only worth that much I will keep it I tried looking it up chad maybe i spelled it wrong

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2007-03-29, 11:39am
ManBearPig

I think it's because digital cameras are like computers. That camera came out in 2002 (I think?) and retailed for about $2000 from what I remember. The latest EOS SLR's are faster, have higher resolution, and cost less.

Old 2007-03-29, 11:51am
Trying to Hope!

yeah i thought if it were worth it I might sell it and get a bigger torch or concentrater but for that i can keep it and have a kick butt camera of course the other 3 I have just dont seem good enough for ebay

Etsy Here
Ebay Here