Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2008-11-30, 8:40am
Lover of all things color

Default LE photos size

What has changed in LE? I'm unable to get a decent size photo uploaded and I'm not doing anything different. When I resize them down to the 640 size they are still too large in file size and when I finally get that down you can't see anything. Here are examples of photos that were finally down below the size limit. Most of what I see on here is much larger. I'm using 72 for the resolution is that the problem?

thanks,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-11-30, 10:00pm

The max is 640 x 640 But the file size must be under 80k. So what you need to do when saving for web is to use the lower quality setting in the Jpeg box.
Scott

ESTY
Old 2008-12-01, 5:25pm
Lover of all things color

I haven't changed anything about how I take or edit the photos and yet I can't get them saved small enough to fit until they are at the point that they are too small. I understand what the requirements are Scott. My point is that something has changed and it's not my camera settings.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con