Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-08-09, 5:34pm

Default Kim Fields in NC February 2012

Kim Fields is returning to NC, but this time she'll be teaching her Sculptural Flower Beads.

here's the class info link: http://www.perazabeads.com/Kim_Field...nced_Class.htm

Special payment plan available & new class options also available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~
Old 2011-10-08, 8:59pm

Seats still available.

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2011-12-02, 9:55am

bump

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2011-12-05, 9:35pm
FlameTree Glass, Inc.

Hi M Peraza,
Kim Fields is great! Maureen and I love her! Happy Holidays to you both! Lance
www.flametreeglass.com
Old 2011-12-06, 9:23am

Hi Lance!!! Hello to you and Maureen. We love Kim here too!

I'm hoping to take a trip to GA to see you guys - maybe take a boro class.
Happy Holidays!
Marilyn

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2011-12-08, 8:58am
FlameTree Glass, Inc.

Hi Marilyn!
How ya been?! All is great here at FlameTree Glass Studio! Loren is here right now, we are having a blast!
Tell Kim we said hi!
I would love you to come visit! We can work boro, moretti, anything you want. I work both ya know! Depends on what I'm making.....
Love to you!,
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
Lance and Maureen McRorie
Historic Roswell, GA
www.flametreeglass.com
Old 2012-01-25, 2:49am

Marilyn, I saw on the class schedule that this class has been cancelled I was saving my money for it. Are you going to reschedule this for later in the year?
Old 2012-01-28, 4:30pm

Hi Donna, Sorry about that - but unfortunately we just didn't have enough people signed up for the class to go forward. I have not discussed rescheduling with Kim yet. Right now I have things scheduled all the way through the end of the year, so we may try again in 2013. Check my site from time to time.

~
~
~
~
~