Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2016-06-15, 8:12pm

Default So... customers

I have one I might beat....just one good right hook...
Seriously he ordered two days ago................
and is mad my 4 day processing time hasnt been shipped yet....AND I've been sick as hell so no I didnt jump up and make it. Been made told him it was in the kiln was told "that doesnt fucking help me" (please note still within the shipping time)
Some how My glass rose is going to fix his whole marriage mess if I had magically delivered it the day he ordered it! 0o

And it's just grrrrr..... get that he's just frustrated and mad over his personal issues....but somehow.....they are now My fault so. I do NOT see a good out come in my reviews coming from this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-06-16, 2:35am
Phill

Some parents children eh?!

I wish I could say ignore him but I don't sell anything anywhere and don't have a great grasp of the impact feedback can have on running a business.

Hugs.
Old 2016-06-16, 6:25am
Borovangelist

People suck.

I'm lucky my customers are usually pretty chill.

|
|
Old 2016-06-16, 6:45am
ManBearPig

Be glad you have customers. I can't tell you the last time I had one...

Old 2016-06-16, 9:15am

well I know least one...i signed up for your class. though I did do it a few months ago

Most of mine are pretty cool about things but every once in a while ....get a whopper.

Old 2016-06-16, 11:14am
ManBearPig

Yeah. It's in the works. Scheduled to come out July 3.

This thread explains why the delay...