Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-05-16, 10:44am

Default Fleur-de-lis tutorial?

Hi folks,

I'm on a HH and have offered to make and donate some beads to help raise money for my son's Scout troupe. They need to raise a lot of money to help restore the 150 year old building in our village they are using as their base so I offered to make some Scout themed jewelry to sell at their auction event later in the year.

Does anyone have a tut either for a encased basic fleur de lis or preferably a tut for making a basic Murrini fleur de lis? Any help appreciated
Old 2008-05-16, 10:55am
Sheryll

I really like the fleur-de-lis - how I make it. Melt a large dot and pull down with poker. Swipe a "C" to the right side, swipe a backwards "C" on the left side.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-05-16, 11:47am

Thanks Raven, I'll give it a try. Now you've described how to do it I can't think why I didnt go for that!

Gotta wait for a bit as I'm changing my gas layout from MAPP to bulk and am waiting for some spare parts to arrive in the post.